As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Learning Resources #ad
Homeschool, Analog Clock, Back to School Activities, School Preparation Toys, Tactile Learning, Ages 5+, 41 Pieces, Learning Resources Time Activity Set #adLearning Resources #ad
- 41-piece set includes plastic clock with movable hands, write & wipe daily activity cards, write & wipe clock, 24 double-sided analog and digital puzzle cards, 12 double-sided, 3 time dice plus activity guide. Homeschool supplies ages 5+.
Learn to identify the hour and minute hands, half hour, identify time to the hour, learn the difference between analog and digital time, and more!. Skill development: telling time, time matching analog and digital, Fine motor skills, Writing time analog and digital, Problem solving, Self-help. A hands-on activity kit that turns Learning into a game.
2. Learning Resources #ad
Learning to Tell Time, Clocks for Teaching Time, Learning Resources Classroom Clock Kit, Ages 5+,, Clock for Kids #adLearning Resources #ad
- Develop & foster math skills: Encourage basic math development as children add and subtract hours. Learn to tell time: Teach kids how to tell time with a hands-on manipulative. Exceptional detail: easy-to-read hour and minute markings and color-coded hands help children identify time by hour, 5 minute, and 1 minute increments.
Great for first graders & beyond: Ideal for ages 5+. Engaging demonstration: Hidden gears maintain correct hour and minute relationships as you demonstrate time-telling concepts.
3. The Learning Journey #ad
Electronic Analog & Digital Time Telling Aid with Two Quiz Modes & Night Light, The Learning Journey Telly The Teaching Time Clock, Telling Time Teaching Clock, Award Winning Toys #adThe Learning Journey #ad
- Supports developmental skills: improves fine motor skills by requiring your child to turn telly’s clock hands. Safe: all learning journey products are regularly safety tested and are in compliance with all domestic and international toy safety regulations.
Cute colorful face with moving hands that teach time in five-minute increments. Recommended ages: The stage is recommended for children ages 3 and up. Learning clock: this bright interactive clock features 2 play modes for fun hands-on learning.
Helps develop problem-solving abilities by encouraging your child to think creatively and determine the correct time. Builds confidence and booster self-esteem by providing a sense of achievement. Educational: skill building with numeric recognition, learning how to tell analog time, and advancement of listening and visual Learning skills.
4. Torlam #ad
Magnetic Writable Dry Erase Learning Clock | Clock for Kids Learning to Tell Time | Large 12" Demonstration Teaching Time Practice Clock with Dry Erase Writing Surface | Pen Included | Light Blue #adTorlam #ad
- Clocks measures 12L x 12H. Clocks for kids: our magnetic teaching clock features big, movable hands that are perfect for exploring time concepts with the whole class…plus a handy write & wipe surface that lets students record digital times right on the clock, then wipe it clean to practice again! Best of all, the clock sticks right to any magnetic surface—for instant classroom setup!.
Multi-purpose learning tool: ideal for classroom and homeschool settings or playtime, Torlam’ s Learning Clock is a popular tool that makes learning to tell time simple and fun for kindergarten—third graders.
Great for first grade and beyond. Help kids learn to tell time: students build essential time-telling skills with write & wipe clock boards that make it easy to visualize elapsed time! Children use the movable clock hands to set a time on each analog clock, write in the matching digital times.
Organized learning: easy-to-read numerals and corresponding hands and tick marks make it easier to teach time to the hour and minute. Analog clock: heavy-duty laminated clock has movable plastic hands and a place to write the digital time.
5. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Color-Coded Hour and Minute Hands, Toy Clock with Metal Stand, Classroom or Homeschool 13" x 12", Carson Dellosa Judy Clock—Teaching Kids to Tell Time #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- It also includes an activity guide and a durable, metal stand. What’s included: the educational clock features standard numerals and the original color-coded minute and hour hands connected to visible, synchronized gears to move accurately with ease.
Why carson dellosa: founded by two teachers more than 40 years ago, Carson Dellosa believes that education is everywhere and is passionate about making products that inspire life's learning moments.
Multi-purpose learning tool: ideal for classroom and homeschool settings or playtime, Caron Dellosa’s Judy Clock is a popular tool that makes learning to tell time simple and fun for kids.
Dimensions: this standard judy clock for kids measures at 13-inches x 15-inches—the perfect size for hands-on student learning. Organized learning: easy-to-read numerals and corresponding, color-coded hands and tick marks make it easier to teach time to the hour and minute.
6. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Big Time Student Clock, Ages 5+, 12 Hour, Teaching & Demonstration Clock #adLearning Resources #ad
- Hidden gear mechanism automatically advances the hour hand when the minute hand is manually manipulated. Includes removable stand, and activity guide. Help students learn to tell time with this easy-to-read 12-hour clock. Minute hand can be moved in 1-minute increments. Ideal for ages 5+.
7. Wise Hedgehog #ad
Perfect Room & Wall Decor for School Classrooms, Silent Non Ticking Analog Battery Operated Learning Clock for Kids, Wise Hedgehog Telling Time Teaching Clock, Playrooms and Kids Bedrooms #adWise Hedgehog #ad
- Clear & easy to teach for learners of all abilities and ages! we made this wall clock easy to understand for children, bright and engaging but not distracting so your child will learn faster and easier than traditional methods of teaching.
Size: 10 inch. Completely silent, won’t keep anyone up! our telling time teaching clock is a quiet clock with a stylish continuous sweep movement making it great room & wall decor for kids rooms, nursery or homeschool classrooms.
1 aa battery required not included. Great guide for parents and teachers. Perfect size for classrooms, playrooms and kids bedrooms! our silver frame learning clock is a 10 inch analog clock, with a clear white face and large colorful numbers and fingers.
Makes a great gift for kids, parents and teachers! great school or homeschool supplies. Clearly marked, colorful and easy to read! our math clock also comes with a free ebook all about teaching kids how to tell the time faster and easier.
8. Tinload #ad
Increasing Beep Sounds, Tinload Analog Alarm Clock for Kids, Telling Time Teaching Design, Battery Operated Snooze and Light Functions, Silent Non Ticking #adTinload #ad
- Runs on 3 "aa" battery not included. Unlimited One Year Warranty! Hold button down for 5 minutes snooze or to light up the clock face. The light will light up for 6 seconds and then shut down Automatically, very easy to see time at night.
Snooze and light function-- snooze and light button locates on easy-to-find top place. Gentle wake increasing volume-- classic beep alarm sounds, designed to ascending four stages for gentle wake at first, then ascend in volume with more and more hurried sounds, which last for nearly 1 hour or stop/suspend when alarm is turned off or snooze bar is depressed.
Also for adult who likes the cute design.
Design to learn time for kids--your child will be able to learn to tell the time as soon as they can recognise numbers; it takes just a few minutes, regardless of age or learning abilities. It has a simple 2-step teaching system that all kids can read. Completely silent-- the clock is completely silent, has a quality clock body and first grade electronic movement. Size: 4. 2" x 4. 0" x 2. 6".
9. Learning Resources #ad
Educational Talking & Teaching Clock, Ages 3+, Learning Resources Tock The Learning Clock #adLearning Resources #ad
- Ok to wake light: kids will know when it's OK to get out of bed and boogie. Two learning modes: musical fun mode rewards right answers with a dance and question mode challenges kids to match the hands to the digital display.
Encourage: promote hands-on learning, with analog clock hands while digital time display functions as a working clock. Introduce kids to analog and digital clock skills with this friendly robot. Great for any toddler ages 3+.
10. Learning Resources #ad
Homeschool, Learning Resources Big Time Learning Clock, Ages 5+, 12 Hour, Basic Math Development, Analog Clock #adLearning Resources #ad
- Encourage basic math development as children add and subtract hours. Great homeschool accessory for ages 5+. Hidden gears maintain correct hour and minute relationships as you demonstrate time-telling concepts.
Help both visual, Tactile learners. Easy-to-read hour and minute markings and color-coded hands help children identify time by hour, 5 minute, and 1 minute increments.