As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Z-Man Games #ad
Gaia Project #adZ-Man Games #ad
- The follow-up to the critically and commercially acclaimed terra mystica. A board game of colonizing the galaxy for one to four players. Features rules for solo play for those bold enough to explore the galaxy on their own.
Take command of fourteen factions, each with its own unique abilities and environmental needs. Skill level: Intermediate. Number of players: 1 to 4. Includes ten modular space sector tiles that allow you to create a new galaxy every time you play.
|Brand||Z-Man Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Fantasy Flight Publishing #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects|
2. Capstone Games #ad
Terra Mystica #adCapstone Games #ad
- Govern one of 14 factions trying to transform the landscape on the game board in your favor in order to build your structures. Large number of possible games keeps it entertaining every time.
30 minute game for 2 to 5 players ages 13+. Fun strategy game with a simple game principle and very little luck involved.
3. Capstone Games #ad
Capstone Games Gaia Project #adCapstone Games #ad
- The follow-up to the critically and commercially acclaimed terra mystica. Number of players: 1 to 5. Expand, research, upgrade, and setlle the galaxy with one of 14 factions. Each of the 14 factions each has its own unique abilities and environmental needs. Includes a challenging solo mode.
4. Stonemaier Games #ad
A Bird-Collection, Engine-Building Stonemaier Game for 1-5 Players, Ages 14+, Wingspan Board Game #adStonemaier Games #ad
- Plays in 40-70 minutes. Widely lauded, award winning title-including winning the most prestigious award in its category, the Kenner Spiel des Jahres Conniseur's Game of the Year. Play as a bird enthusiast, seeking to discover and attract the best birds to your aviary.
Each bird extends a chain of powerful combinations in each of 3 unique habitats, lay eggs, as you build your engine to gain food, and draw from 170 uniquely and beautifully illustrated bird cards. For 1-5 players.
|Brand||Stonemaier Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Stonemaier Games #ad|
5. Catan Studio #ad
Catan Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Adventure Board Game | Ages 10+ | for 3 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 60 Minutes | Made by Catan Studio #adCatan Studio #ad
- Looking for new adventures? try CATAN expansions Note: Expansions require CATAN base game to play. Fun game with countless replay opportunities: the completely variable board provides great value through nearly limitless replayability. We also offer catan extension packs for 5-6 players as separate items.
You will never have to play the same game twice. The average playtime is 60 minutes. Build and/or join a community: whether you play as a family, a board game group, or via video conference as you stay at home, CATAN is a social game that provides plenty of opportunities for player interaction.
Minutes to learn and a lifetime to explore: the basics of CATAN can be learned in just minutes, but it offers enough depth to remain compelling as you explore strategies and tactics for years to come.
Players control their own civilization and look to spread across a modular hex board in a competition for victory points. You may even find yourself exploring the exciting world of CATAN tournaments. Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 3 or 4 players. Strategy game: trade, build and settle the island of catan in this addictively fun strategy game previously called Settlers of CATAN.
|Brand||Catan Studio #ad|
|Manufacturer||Catan Studio #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturer'S Defects|
6. Cephalofair Games #ad
Cephalofair Games Gloomhaven Multi-Award-Winning Strategy Boxed Board Game for ages 12 & Up #adCephalofair Games #ad
- This is a game with a persistent and changing world that is ideally played over many game sessions. For 1-4 players. Playing through a scenario is a cooperative affair where players will fight against automated monsters using an innovative card system to determine the order of play and what a player does on their turn.
Euro-inspired tactical combat in an evolving campaign. Ages 14+. 60-120 minute playing time.
|Brand||Cephalofair Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Cephalofair Games #ad|
7. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Twilight Imperium 4th Edition Board Game | Strategy Board Game for Adults and Teens | Adventure Game | Ages 14 and up | 3-6 Players | Average Playtime 4-8 Hours | Made by Fantasy Flight Games #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- The galaxy stirs once more, and the great races are again looking beyond their borders into the far reaches of space. Average playtime is between 4 to 8 hours. With seventeen different factions and a random board setup, no game is ever the same twice. Negotiate your way to victory or overrun your foes with military might - the choice is yours.
The dawn of a new age: explore the latest reimagining of the twilight imperium saga with this epic fourth edition. Each of these races have many paths to victory, from the wormhole-hopping Ghosts of Creuss to the Emiratates of Hacan, but only one will sit upon the throne of Mecatol Rex as the new masters of the galaxy.
Thrilling and competitive: every faction offers a completely different play experience, masters of trade. Sci-fi strategy board game: in this game of galactic conquest, uncertain allegiances, each player takes command of one of seventeen unique civilizations to compete for interstellar supremacy through warfare, trade, and political dominance.
Mecatol rex, the jewel of galactic civilization, awaits the one who would be so bold as to take up the mantle of Emperor. Highly variable: create your own galactic space opera with a massive game featuring over 1, 000 components. Number of players and average playtime: this exciting storytelling and tactical adventure game is designed for 3 to 6 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older.
8. Asmodee #ad
A Feast For Odin Board Game | Viking Game | Strategy Game | Fun Family Board Game for Adults and Teens | Ages 14+ | 1-4 Players | Average Playtime 30-120 Minutes | Made by Z-Man Games #adAsmodee #ad
- Viking adventure game: command a band of vikings to trade, hunt, and plunder in search of wealth and glory for your tribe. Average playtime is approximately 30 to 120 minutes. Strategy game: carefully assign your vikings to a variety of tasks: producing goods, a feast is held! Take command of your Vikings, crafting items, and more.
Highly variable: multiple paths to victory are possible with an action board full of many different possibilities. The large variety of actions and occupations guarantees your Northerners long-lasting fun, with each game creating a new world on your player board! Number of players and average playtime: this fun viking adventure board game is made for 1 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older.
Challenging puzzle game: created by the acclaimed designer Uwe Rosenberg, this strategic worker placement game blends worker and tile placement elements with intriguing puzzle aspects to create a unique experience. Build houses, raid, pillage, explore new worlds and every round have a feast in Odin's name. After a hard day’s work, sail into the unknown, trading resources, exploring new lands, and write your own saga.
|Manufacturer||Z-Man Games #ad|
9. Z-Man Games #ad
Terra Mystica: Merchants of The Seas #adZ-Man Games #ad
- Number of players: 2 to 5. Add new layers of strategy to your games of Terra Mysticawith Ships and Shipyards, complete with Shipyard extensions for each faction. Balance faction strength on any map with new starting victory points tables.
New double-sided board with 2 new maps Lakes and Fjords compatible with the Terra Mystica base game, the Fire & Iceexpansion, and the mini-expansion. Includes over 30 new tiles to vary gameplay.
|Brand||Z-Man Games #ad|
10. Starling Games #ad
Everdell Collectors Edition 2nd Edition #adStarling Games #ad
- Collector's edition contains the legends cards, extra! Extra! cards, Metal Coin tokens, Rugwort cards, Deluxe 8-sided die, Wooden Occupied tokens, Rat workers, and an updated rulesheet.