As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. JOYIN #ad
Joyin Play-Act Counting Sorting Bears Toy Set with Matching Sorting Cups Toddler Game for Pre-School Learning Color Recognition STEM Educational Toy-72 Bears, Dice and Activity Book, Fine Motor Tool #adJOYIN #ad
- Great value! our 82 pieces play-act counting/sorting bears contains 72 cute bears in 6 bright colors, 1 jumbo tweezers, 6 Colorful Sorting Cups/Honey Jars, 3 Dice and 1 Instruction Book Creating a Fun Experience for Toddlers. You can create your own Games or Follow Our Easy-To-Read Instructions.
Great preschool stem toy! our counting bears toy Can Be Played in Any Way You Like. Ours is the best value with how much you are Getting Inside Our Packaging, But Also the Value to Your Child in Thinking Analytica. The bright colors are stimulating and make it fun to count and Sort! Nurture cognitive skills! children can learn to identify colors by sorting multi-color bears and to practice identifying shapes by matching the shapes on the bear’s bellies to the ones on the jars.
Children can learn Basic Mathematics by Subtraction and Ad. Our bears are bright and cute, making this Toy Fun! Our 3 Jumbo Dice Empower A More Mathematical and Fun Experience.
This enhances your toddler’s Motor Skills and Promotes Motivation for Your Child’s Mind. The celebrations start at JOYIN! Feel free to message us through “contact sellers” if products don't meet your expectations. Why ours is the best: play-act toys by joyin are fun toys that are educational and safe! our play-act by joyin sorting bears are the best because we offer more possibilities! our set comes with Dice That Stimulate Your Child’s Brain to Think Critically. Customer satisfaction.
2. Gleeporte #ad
Rainbow Counting Bears With Matching Sorting Cups 67 Pcs Set + FREE Storage Bag | STEM Educational Gift For Toddler | Montessori Sorting And Counting Toy | Pre-School Color Learning Toy For Children #adGleeporte #ad
- Fine motor skills - it encourages kids to use sorting skills and helps them develop the pincer movement. Allows children to focus their attention on the movement and placement of objects as they become aware of balance, coordination and gravity.
Sorting, counting and color coordinating stimulate learning. While they dump the bears out and return to the cups using their thumb and pointer finger. Hours of fun: kids love counting, sorting, matching, and playing with these cute bears.
Nurtures cognitive skills from babyhood to childhood - sorting bears with cups offer guidance in the early stages of visual perception. And when playtime is over, place everything inside the bag for quick clean-up and neat storage. The bright colors make this toy visually stimulating as well.
Teaches children basic math through counting and sorting - these counting bears are perfect subjects to teach young children mathematical concepts such as addition, subtraction and even multiplication! great teaching toy to have in the classroom as well in a resource room. Toddler learning toys - these counting bears are early learning resources. I'ts a perfect toy to teach colors, sorting is a memory game too.
3. Learning Resources #ad
Therapy Tool, Social Emotional Learning Toys, Learning Resources Three Bear Family Counters, 96 Pieces. Ages 3+ Preschool Learning Toys, Counting Toys for Toddler #adLearning Resources #ad
- Bears are proportionally weighted to use on a balance for measurement. Help children understand abstract math concepts with hands-on bear manipulatives.
These plastic bears come in three sizes, three weights and six colors. Ideal for ages 3+. 96-piece set includes 24 papa, 24 Mama and 48 Baby Bear counters, storage container, and activity guide.
4. SWEET LEMONS #ad
SWEET LEMONS Rainbow Counting Bears Math Manipulatives- 90 Teddy Bear Counters- Large and Small Sorting Bears and Bingo Game for Kids and Family #adSWEET LEMONS #ad
- Fun and educational toy for children of all abilities- our vibrant and colorful sorting toys for toddlers comes with large and small bears and helps children of all abilities Down Syndrome, and other special needs learn size differentiation, counting and basic math, colors, color sorting, Autism, while sorting and stacking the rainbow bears and cups teaches fine motor skills, and color word recognition.
Includes stress free customer service - i’m a busy mom just like you so when I created this company I decided that excellent products and customer service would be a top priority. Learn math manipulatives while playing; rainbow counting bears with matching sorting cups makes learning math manipulatives feel like playtime. This preschool sorting game is a fun teaching tool for basic math and problem solving skills and includes 8 activity cards, Tongs, 30 Large Bears, 60 Small Bears, 1 color dice, 6 rainbow sorting cups, 2 number dice for toddlers and a free e-book with additional preschool activities.
Plastic case keeps all the pieces together: this rainbow bear counters set includes a handy plastic storage case so you’ll never worry about losing the toddler bear toys, cups, tongs or dice which means that the whole family can play the size sorting activities and preschool sorting games straight out of the box;.
Therefore we offer a lifetime manufacturer and customer happiness guarantee. Premium quality and astm certified for safety - our company is owned by a mom who demands the highest quality toys therefore our sorting bears game is put through rigorous third party testing; which means as a parent you can rest assured that our counting bears are ASTM certified and free of lead and phthalates; For added safety, we also recommend that our counting toddler bear toys only be used by children who no longer put toys in their mouth and with close parental supervision. If you are unhappy in any way we will replace your counting bears with no questions asked and a smile.
5. Learning Resources #ad
Set of 100 Cubes, Math Manipulatives, Teacher Supplies, Kindergartner Classroom Supplies, Homeschool Supplies, Ages 5+ Kindergarten, STEM Activities, Learning Resources MathLink Cubes #adLearning Resources #ad
- School readiness: promote school readiness with activities that support math skills including counting, addition, and subtraction. Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, birthdays, Stocking Stuffers, Christmas, or just because, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift! Ideal gift for Halloween, Easter or even for Homeschool.
Great for homeschool or classroom activity! Easy design: cubes easily snap together on all sides of each cube with geometric shape cutouts for more complex patterning activities. Skill development: math skills one-to-one correspondence, eye-hand coordination, skip counting, Shape identification, Making 10, Addition, counting to 100, Comparison, matching, Graphing, Fine motor skills, Grouping, Nonstandardized measurements, Color identification, Subtraction, Patterning, Motor planning.
Numberblocks toys: mathLink Cubes feature geometric shape cutouts for visual and tactile STEM learning.
6. Skylety #ad
74 Pieces Counting Sorting Bears Fine Motor Skills Handy Scoopers Set Includes 60 Cute Rainbow Sorting Bears, 2 Scissors Clips and 6 Colorful Sorting Cups for Children Over 6, 6 Jumbo Tweezers #adSkylety #ad
- Safe for kids: this rainbow counting sorting bears toy game set is made of quality plastic, safe for kids and easy to clean, when learning time is over, it can be cleaned up quickly; Nice for home or school use. Counting sorting bears: a fun and educational stem game; this set includes 60 cute bears in 6 bright colors, 2 scissor clips, 6 colorful sorting cups; These sorting bears work well, both fun and educational for toddlers; It allows children to focus their attention on the movement and placement of objects as they become aware of balance, 6 jumbo tweezers, coordination and gravity.
These sorting bears are useful teaching toys to teach young children mathematical concepts such as addition, subtraction and even multiplication, counting and color coordinating stimulate learning; They are nice tools for teaching colors, suitable for classroom and resource room.
Toddler learning tools: these counting sorting bears are early learning resources, sorting, sorting is a memory game too. Improve fine motor skills: this sorting bears set encourages kids to use sorting skills and helps them develop the pincer movement; While they dump the bears out and then let the thumb and index finger use the clip to put the bears back into the cup. Hours of fun: kids will love counting, matching, sorting, and playing with these cute bears; The bright colors make this toy visually stimulating as well.
|Part Number||Skylety-sorting bears-1535|
7. Fun Express #ad
1 Piece, Educational and Learning Activities for Kids, Fun Express Following Directions Farm Game #adFun Express #ad
- Includes one 12" x 6" x 1" wooden game base with cutout slits twenty 6" x 4 1/2" paper prompts cards and fourteen 2 1/2" - 4 1/2" thick and sturdy chipboard cutouts. Add this fun classroom game to your farm animal lesson plans to tie it all together.
Using the included cutouts students replicate scenes shown on the prompt cards. This hands-on educational game lets young learners practice following directions and visualization skills. Put the cow in front of the barn but next to the chick.
8. Boogem #ad
115Pcs Counting Teddy Bears Gift Set with Color Matching Sorting Cups, Educational Toys 30 Large and 60 Small Teddy Bear for Kids and Toddlers, Boogem Rainbow Counting Bears Toys for Kids #adBoogem #ad
- The counting bears have been certified as Non -Toxic, Lead-free, Bisphenol A, and Phthalic Acid-free. Develop cognitive skills our rainbow counting bears work perfectly in conjunction with stem and montessori programs, Color Recognition, math skills, Additive and Numbers Train, Model Building, etc. Interaction learning toy our rainbow counting bears are perfect act-play toys for parent-children interaction, your children can obtain teamwork ability through completing the tasks on the cards.
100% safety of your kids. Now add to the cart and give your kids a surprise. High quality & safety counting bears are made of high-quality plastic, strong and sturdy.
This counting bears toys suitable for children aged 3 up, and other holidays. It can enhance motor skills, quantity and addition Cognition, hand-eye coordination, imagination, 12 double-sided activity cards provide kinds of games, such as Find the rules, critical and logical thinking ability, and problem-solving.1
115pcs counting bears set the rainbow counting/sorting bears toy game set includes 90 bears 60 little bears, 6 cups, 2 Jumbo Tweezers, New Year, 30 big bears, 1 plastic storage box, 12 Double-Sided cards, 2 dice, christmas, Best gift choices for a birthday, Creating a fun experience for toddlers. It will promote family parent-child interaction and communication, and precious memories while interacting together, Enjoy great family time, and build a colorful childhood for your children.100% satisfation if there is any quality problem with this counting bears toys, please feel free to contact us, we will always be there with you.
9. Skoolzy #ad
Skoolzy Frogs Counting Toys. Learning Toys for Toddlers 1-3 Preschool Activities. Educational Montessori Color Sorting Stacking Toddler Toy with Matching Lily Pads, Counters. Kids Math Manipulatives #adSkoolzy #ad
- Learning that grows with you: start the skoolzy rainbow stacking and counting frogs as great educational toys for 3 year olds + with fun toddler learning activities in the Ebook. Learning games: combine the frog counting toys with flash cards for kindergarten learning activities such as addition and subtraction math games for kids 6-8.
Great for classroom activity or homeschool or supplies. Great for classroom activity or homeschool teaching supplies. Fine motor skills toys: play with the educational games with the color recognition and number blocks spinners while building hand strength and dexterity while stacking.
This early stem activity provides visual and tactile STEM learning. The pincer grip used for color matching will improve fine motor skills development, eye-hand coordination and Motor planning.
Color sorting toys for toddlers: match the frog blocks and Lily pads as 3 year old learning activities. Teaching: skoolzy rainbow stacking and counting frogs educational toys promote school readiness with activities that support math skills including counting, adding, and subtracting. These fun toddler learning activities make great educational toys for 3 year olds +. Then use as preschool toys for math games for kids ages 4-8 that support math skills including counting, addition, and subtraction.
10. Skoolzy #ad
STEM Apple Factory Learning Toys for 3 Year olds +, Fine Motor Skills, Easter Gifts for Kids, Color Sorting, Skoolzy Counting Toddler Games, Educational Activities, Montessori Toys for Toddlers #adSkoolzy #ad
- These educational toys for 3 year olds and up develop early engineering skills in a fun way as they BUILD AN APPLE PACKING FACTORY. Preschool learning toys for 4, 5 or 6 year olds: kids at this age love role play, use the apples for creative dramatic play with toy play food or grocery store pretend play with shopping cart or cash register.
Color sorting toys has many ways to play: the 12 counting apples stem toy are an educational toy in 3 colors and 12 seed colors. Apple factory number recognition games toddler toy has many developmental benefits besides teaching how to count. Make kids games & preschool activities such as counting games, number games for kindergarten and memory games for kids.
Color sorting toys has many ways to play: the 12 counting apples stem toy are an educational toy in 3 colors and 12 seed colors. The prompts are tailored to your child's development. The montessori toys for 3 year olds include engineering design challenge Design cards to inspire students’ creativity through hands-on learning and problem-solving.
Use the montessori toys for toddlers as color matching game, number puzzle counting toys improve hand-eye coordination with fine motor skill games. Learn numbers, complex colors and teach one-to-one correspondence with the apple math manipulatives counters with number games for preschoolers. Kids build color recognition, fine motor skills toys for toddler activities for girl or boy. Match each apple half with the matching number blocks or contrasting seed count into a single apple on this fine motor toy for toddlers.