As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Days of Wonder #ad
Ticket to Ride Board Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Train Game | Ages 8+ | For 2 to 5 players | Average Playtime 30-60 minutes | Made by Days of Wonder #adDays of Wonder #ad
- Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 5 players. The longer the routes, the more points they earn. Connect iconic north american cities across a map of the 20th-century USA and build your train routes to earn points.
Multiple ways of scoring points: players collect train cards that enable them to claim railway routes connecting cities throughout North America. Play with alexa: using a compatible Echo device, say “Alexa, launch Ticket to Ride” and play against Alexa. The average playtime is 30-60 minutes.
Fast and easy to learn: with elegantly simple gameplay, the game can be learned in under 15 minutes and enjoyed time and time again, whether it's your first time building a rail empire or an old favorite. Fun adventure game: ticket to ride is a cross-country train adventure game in which players collect and play matching train cards to claim railway routes connecting cities through North America! LOOKING FOR NEW ADVENTURES? Try Ticket to Ride expansions Note: Expansions require Ticket to Ride Board Game to play.
Strategy game: build your tracks across the united states in this fast-paced and strategic board game. Additional points come to those who can fulfill their Destination Tickets and to the player who builds the longest continuous railway.
|Brand||Days of Wonder #ad|
|Manufacturer||Days of Wonder, Inc. #ad|
2. Zygomatic #ad
Fun and Very Addictive!, Simple, Spanish Language, Fast, Jungle Speed #adZygomatic #ad
- The first player to achieve it will be named Abulú boss. When 2 players have two cards with identical symbols the color does not matter, a duel will be won by the one who manages to catch the Totem.
The 80 cards are dealt as equally as possible, face-down, among all players and the Totem is placed in the center of the players.
The goal of the game is to get rid of all your cards as quickly as possible. A top sales now with a new 100% eco-friendly, plastic-free packaging and FCS label! Jungle speed was invented about 3000 years ago in the subtropical Spidopotamia by the men of the Abulu tribe.
3. Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza #ad
Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza #adTaco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza #ad
- Simple and hilarious- fast paced laugh out loud fun for any get together. Wildly popular- perfect for all-ages. Play it any time any place- convenient take anywhere size game. Get rolling in seconds- takes only a minute to learn and gameplay lasts for about 10 to 15 minutes.
4. Catan Studio #ad
Catan Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Adventure Board Game | Ages 10+ | for 3 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 60 Minutes | Made by Catan Studio #adCatan Studio #ad
- Fun game with countless replay opportunities: the completely variable board provides great value through nearly limitless replayability. The average playtime is 60 minutes. We also offer catan extension packs for 5-6 players as separate items. Looking for new adventures? try CATAN expansions Note: Expansions require CATAN base game to play.
Minutes to learn and a lifetime to explore: the basics of CATAN can be learned in just minutes, but it offers enough depth to remain compelling as you explore strategies and tactics for years to come.
Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 3 or 4 players. You will never have to play the same game twice. Build and/or join a community: whether you play as a family, a board game group, or via video conference as you stay at home, CATAN is a social game that provides plenty of opportunities for player interaction.
Strategy game: trade, build and settle the island of catan in this addictively fun strategy game previously called Settlers of CATAN. Players control their own civilization and look to spread across a modular hex board in a competition for victory points. You may even find yourself exploring the exciting world of CATAN tournaments.
|Brand||Catan Studio #ad|
|Manufacturer||Catan Studio #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturer'S Defects|
5. Hasbro Gaming #ad
Family Games for Ages 6 and Up Amazon Exclusive , Hasbro Gaming Sorry! Board Game: Disney Villains Edition Kids Game, Green #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- Fun family game: bring the family together for some board game fun; The Disney Villains edition of the Sorry board game is a great choice for players ages 6 and up. Kids game: chase, race, bump and slide; it's so fun for players to say "sorry" to opponents as they bump them back, while they hustle their way to home base.
Includes 16 disney villains pawns: each player in this Sorry board game gets 4 Disney Villains pawns. Sorry gameplay with a disney villains twist: This family game combines classic Sorry gameplay with a wickedly fun Disney Villains inspired gameboard, Spell cards, and Villain pawns.
They can move around the board as Ursula, Jafar, Scar, or Malificent. Moves are determined by the Spell cards drawn. Challenging and exciting game: the sorry Game Disney Villains Edition is a challenging game of strategy, chance, and luck.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
6. Next Move #ad
Azul Board Game | Strategy Board Game | Mosaic Tile Placement Game | Family Board Game for Adults and Kids | Ages 8 and up | 2 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 30-45 Minutes | Made by Next Move Games #adNext Move #ad
- The average playtime is 30 - 45 minutes. Plan carefully to score big points while disrupting your opponents’ plans. Easy to learn: strategic but simple to learn with subtle depth, Azul is a perfect gateway game for gamers new to board gaming or those looking to expand their collections.
Be careful - there are penalties for taking tiles that you can't use. Compete for the highest score by claiming tiles and arranging them on your board to score points. Strategy board game: draft tiles from a central market and place them into rows on their boards.
Number of players and average playtime: this board game for adults and family can be played with 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 8 and older. Tile placement game: azul is a tile placement game in which players become artisans tasked with creating the most beautiful tiled mosaics.
Earn extra points by collecting sets of the same color tile and creating particular patterns. Randomized setup and drafting gameplay make Azul infinitely replayable. You’ll have to make choices that help you without helping them too much. Competitive and challenging: every tile you claim affects what your rivals can take next.
|Brand||Next Move #ad|
|Manufacturer||Plan B Games #ad|
7. Secret Hitler #ad
Secret Hitler #adSecret Hitler #ad
- Hidden roles and secret envelopes for five to ten players. Solid game boards with foil inlay. Beautiful wooden components. A fast-paced game of deception and betrayal.
|Brand||Secret Hitler #ad|
|Manufacturer||Max Temkin #ad|
8. Taco vs Burrito #ad
The Wildly Popular Surprisingly Strategic Card Game Created by a 7 Year Old, Taco vs Burrito, A Perfect Family-Friendly Party Game for Kids, Teens & Adults. #adTaco vs Burrito #ad
- Gameplay runs 10-15 minutes. Optimal for 2-4 players. Brilliant gift idea - makes the perfect birthday for boys, Fathers Day, friends, Mothers Day, adults, or family as well as any board game or card game lover.
Easy to learn and quick to play - takes only a few minutes to learn. Great for birthdays, parents, girls, and Taco Tuesday. Exciting up to the very last card! create by a kid, perfect for everyone - alex dreamed up TvB at age 7, but this crazy, fun strategic food fight is a smash with kids and adults alike! Ideal for ages from 7-77.
Wildly popular all-ages card game - tvb soared on kickstarter, surpassing the initial goal by 2, 400%! A sensation at the Indie Game Showcase at Emerald City Comicon! Surprisingly strategic - basic gameplay is easy to master but the Action Cards shift the game into unpredictable territory.
|Brand||Taco vs Burrito #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hot Taco #ad|
|Part Number||Taco vs Burrito Core Game|
|Model||TVB Core Game|
9. Exploding Kittens LLC #ad
Family-Friendly Party Games, Card Games for Adults, Teens & Kids, A Dodgeball Card Game, 2-6 Players, Throw Throw Burrito by Exploding Kittens #adExploding Kittens LLC #ad
- Play your hand. The cards you collect earn you points, but you lose points when you get hit by squishy burritos. Throw things at your friends - look no further for picnic games, camping games or travel games that will get you launching burritos at your friends and family.
A game by exploding kittens - creators of award-winning, hilarious and entertaining games that adults, teens and kids will all enjoy! A simple and easy game for kids and adults - clear some space and put away the antiques, because you've never played a party game quite like this.
The world’s first dodgeball card game - Collect matching sets of cards faster than your opponents while simultaneously ducking, dodging and throwing squishy airborne burritos. Collect cards.
10. Z-Man Games #ad
Pandemic Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Cooperative Board Game | Ages 8+ | 2 to 4 players | Average Playtime 45 minutes | Made by Z-Man Games #adZ-Man Games #ad
- Everyone must work together applying their unique character skills to benefit the team—and the world. Your team must work together and plan carefully to stem the tide of infection while working toward finding the cures. Cooperative board game: only through teamwork will you keep the world safe from outbreaks and epidemics.
Work together and save humanity: four diseases threaten the world, and your elite team of specialists must find a cure for each of them before it’s too late.
A truly cooperative game where you win or lose together. Gift for adults and teens: pandemic is the perfect christmas or birthday gift for anyone who loves a bit of problem solving! A perfect way to bring together friends and family, be sure to check out our full line of Pandemic games! Number of players and average playtime: This easy to learn family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 4 players.
The average playtime is 45 minutes. Strategy game: players must work together playing to their characters' strengths as they plan their strategy of eradicating the diseases before they overwhelm the world with ever-increasing outbreaks.