As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Think Fun #ad
Think Fun Math Dice Junior Game for Boys and Girls Age 6 and Up, Teachers Favorite and Toy of the Year Nominee #adThink Fun #ad
- Clear instructions – easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual You can start playing and solving right away. What you get - includes 1x 12-sided die, scoring track, 5x 6-sided dice, instructions, and a game-go bag for easy storage and clean-up For 2+ players aged 6+, it's one of the best gifts for kids ages 6 and up and its small size means it makes a great stocking stuffer.
Trusted by families worldwide - with over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world's leading manufacturer of brain games and mind challenging puzzles.
Develops critical skills – Gameplay provides a stealth learning experience, where players learn early math skills through fun gameplay. Toy of the year nominee - math dice Jr is hugely popular with parents and teachers, and serves as a great math game for young learners.
|Brand||Think Fun #ad|
2. Gejoy #ad
Number Dice and Dot Dice for Math Teaching Classroom Supplies, Include Math Operation Dice, 18 Pieces Teaching Dice Set #adGejoy #ad
- Easy to read: each surface of the multi-faceted dice is printed with clear numbers, arithmetic operations and dots for easy reading and easy to identify geometry. Wonderful design: the dices are designed in 3 styles, make math learning become easier, novelty design can attract student's interest, number, dot and operation dice, help them learn math while playing.
What you can obtain: there are 18 dices incuding 6 pieces mathematical operation dices, with a storage bag, 6 pieces 6-sided dot dices and 6 pieces 10-sided number dices, easy for you to store.
Wide application: the dice set are suitable for classroom accessories, home teaching and math learning, it can also be applied to parties or playing with friends at home or at school with classmates indoors. Size of the dice: the dices are 16 mm, compact size make it convenient for you to carry; Color: white and black.
|Part Number||Gejoy-teaching dice-01|
3. Semper Smart Games #ad
PlaySmart Dice: Uniquely Numbered Dice System with 5 Fun Math Games That Helps Kids Master Addition and Multiplication Skills #adSemper Smart Games #ad
- Patent pending, high quality dice system specifically developed to emphasize harder to learn math sums and products. Use them just a few minutes a day, at home or on the go, to sharpen math skills and master essential building blocks for higher academic achievement.
Learn math the fun way--with math dice games and not flash cards! Award-winning stem games use uniquely numbered dice system with games ranging from simple to complex.
4. Mind Sparks #ad
Subtraction & Multiplication Learning Game, Mind Sparks DiceHeads Mash-Up Educational Math Dice Game for Kids, Ages 5-12, 79 Pieces, Fun Addition #adMind Sparks #ad
- Packed with 79 playful pieces of primary colored, 4 equation cards, 50 number cards, high-quality, novelty DiceHeads game figures that also serve as dice, and colorful instruction sheet.
Also perfect for family game night. Fast and fun way to learn addition, subtraction, and multiplication! Kids have fun playing the game and develop math skills while reinforcing core standards of operation and algebraic thinking.
Trusted brand for schools, mind sparks by dixon Ticonderoga Company math games for kids are essential learning resources used in classrooms, remote learning, and home schooling. Flexible, fast-moving, and fun game has the versatility of having 2 to 4 players, or 2 to 4 teams of players – making classroom play easy!. Great math game for grades K-5 has different levels of play to challenge every player.
|Brand||Mind Sparks #ad|
5. hand2mind #ad
Ten Frame Math Manipulatives, Ten Frame Dice, 10 Frame Math for Counting and Subitizing, Math Games, hand2mind Ten Frame Math Dice Activity Set, Large Foam Dice 12 Cubes, Foam Dice for Classroom #adhand2mind #ad
- Math dice for kids: ten frame math dice help students understand the numbering system and allow students to visually see results. Subitizing dice games: help students learn subtilizing and understand the crucial concept of making 5, 10, and 20 Math games: these visual ten frame dice are perfect for your classroom or home.
Children learn to recognize the number of objects in a group without having to count the objects.
Math manipulatives: ten frame is a mathematical manipulative that helps students develop basic number sense through the composition and decomposition of number within 5, 10, 20, and beyond.
They increase kids understanding of subtilizing, counting, sorting, and number sense by integrating these ten frame dice into any of your favorite classroom or home games!. Ten frame math: ten frame dice allow kids to visualize early math concepts such as counting, number relationships, making 10, subtraction, addition, number patterns, and number correspondence.
6. Semper Smart Games #ad
Persuasion & intuitive reasoning., Social IQ, Full of Bull! Dice Bluffing & Mental Math Game-fun family game to help master STEM multiplication & addition skills & strengthen algebraic thinking #adSemper Smart Games #ad
- Dice rolling cup with viewing window and dry-erase bidding puck double as a convenient game container for fun on the go! Relieves pressure of performing timed math operations in front of others with innovative game play and components.
Dice bluffing and mental math game by multi-awrd winning Semper Smart Games that helps kids master multiplication and addition.
Helpful how to play video included in product description. Helps kids strengthen analytic skills, social & emotional intelligence, and algebraic thinking. Sutiable for younger kids who are working on higher digit multiplication tables or older kids who need mental math practice.
7. Really Good Stuff #ad
Subtraction, and More – Educational Games for School or Home – 8 Double-Sided Games, Really Good Stuff Math Mat Dice Games for Kids Ages 5 – 7 – Engaging Math Games – Dice Math Games for Addition #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- Perfect for young learners: these mats offer hands-on and engaging ways for children to practice and master math skills. You can rest assured that our products are ideal for the ages listed. Created by teachers: at really good stuff, our products have been created by teachers since 1992, so you know that the educational empahasis front and center.
With the repeated practice, subtraction, place value, addition, children will grasp math skills in an engaging way. Easy to play: these mats each include instructions printed right on the mat, you simply need a pair of dice and a dry erase marker.
If for any reason you are not satisfied, do not hesitate to contact us. Math games that are engaging and educational: if you want children to learn to love math, games are the perfect way to get them learning while being engaged. Four of the mats are designed for one child, and four are designed for two players.
These mats are a great tool for children to challenge themselves, and others. This set comes with eight unique sides, and in a set of 24 so that multiple children can play at one time. These mats offer quality content at a great price. Since they are laminated, so directions on how to play are at your fingertips. Perfect for reinforcing math skills: this set of mats contains content that beginning mathematicians need to master including topics like; counting, and more.
8. Zobmondo!! #ad
Zobmondo!! Go Long! Football Dice Game, Fun Math Dice Game for Adults and Kids Ages 6 and Up #adZobmondo!! #ad
- Over 1 million games sold: zobmondo's award-winning games are inspired by family, friends, and customers we love. Whatever the holiday or occasion, make any get-together more fun with a game for everyone.
Board games for kids make a great gift: our cheerful family games make great hostess gifts or housewarming presents. Award-winning family games: tired of boring math games? Teach kids basic math concepts while engaging them with their favorite sport.
Board games for everyone: our games for kids are designed to be inclusive and fun for all ages so the family can play together. Games for family game night: this fun twist on your favorite sport has all of the lightning-fast action you crave, with touchdowns, two-point conversions, and penalty flags.
They are designed to create special game night memories that will last a lifetime. This is a great game for adults and kids ages 6 and up. Perfect for tailgating or travel. Adults love this fast-paced dice game as much as younger players.
9. hand2mind #ad
Foam Dice for Classroom, Kindergarten Math Games Set of 16, Subitizing Dice Games, hand2mind Multiple Representation Dice Set, Ten Frame Math Manipulatives, and Base Ten, Tally Marks, Math Dice #adhand2mind #ad
- Children learn to recognize the number of objects in a group without having to count the objects. Math games: these visual dice are perfect for your classroom or home. Math dice for kids: our math dice help students understand the numbering system and allow students to visually see results.
Math manipulatives: each die represents a number in ten-frame, tally marks, base ten, or numeral format that kids can learn to match and associate with.
Unique math tools: kids will explore multiple representations of numbers for 1 to 20, that will help them with ten frame, subitizing and place value concepts.
They increase kids understanding of subtilizing, counting, sorting, and number sense by integrating these ten frame dice into any of your favorite classroom or home games!. Subitizing dice games: help students learn subtilizing and understand the crucial concept of subitizing: or seeing numbers as groups.
|Manufacturer||ETA hand2mind #ad|
10. University Games #ad
Scholastic Math Match Dice and Card Game The Ultimate Mental Math Match for Kids Ages 5 to 12 and 1 to 4 Players from University Games 00707 #adUniversity Games #ad
- Skill level: Beginner. Gameschooling at its best! Kids are reinforcing addition, subtraction, multiplication and division skills while having a blast.
Perfect for kids ages 5 to 12, or kids of all ages! Play solo or competitively. Backed by scholastic, the world's largest publisher and distributor of children's books and learning materials for kids.
|Brand||University Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||University Games #ad|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects|