As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Gamewright #ad
79 Cards, Sleeping Queens Card Game #adGamewright #ad
- The package height is 1. 5". The package lenght is 5. 6". The package weight is 02 pounds. The package width is 4. 8".
2. Gamewright #ad
Sleeping Queens 10th Anniversary Tin Card Game #adGamewright #ad
- Wake up the queens form their royal slumbers! Play a knight to steal a queen or take a chance on a juggling jester. 2 to 5 players. Watch out for potions and dastardly Dragon! Playing time: 20 minutes.
3. Arizona GameCo #ad
Arizona GameCo Smack it! Card Game for Kids | Ages 6-12 | Fun, Fast-paced and Easy to Learn | Family Game Night Friendly | Makes a Great Girl or Boy Birthday Gift | 2 to 7 Players | Includes 57 Cards #adArizona GameCo #ad
- Smack it! is a fast card game with an average play time between 7 and 14 minutes. Educational: smack it! can be used to reinforce beginner math skills numbers 1 thru 50 Easy to learn: smack it! is easier to learn than these classic children's games: go fish, old maid, crazy eights or checkers.
It's a fun number recognition and comparison learning game, for example: 49 is greater than 36. This is a family game which can be played by 2 to 7 players, for kids age 6 +.
Great fun: your kids will love playing smack it! and it will quickly become one of their favorite card games. Smack it! is easy to learn and outrageously fun to play. Get ready for some fast-paced, rowdy fun.
Shhh. Smack it! is a fun and exciting twist on the classic kid's card games Slap Jack and War. Don't tell the kids. The game is fast-moving and, if you blink your eyes, you might just miss some of the action! It makes a great addition to family game night because it’s easy for younger children to play and have fun with adults. You can teach the game to your kids in less than one minute. Two fun card games for kids everyone loves to play.
|Brand||Arizona GameCo #ad|
|Manufacturer||Arizona GameCo #ad|
|Warranty||Manufacturer warranty for 90 days from date of purchase.|
4. Poo Pocalypse #ad
2-4 Players, The Hilarious Card Game for Immature People, Easy and Strategic Family-Friendly Party Game for Adults, Teens & Kids, Poo Pocalypse #adPoo Pocalypse #ad
- Makes a great birthday gift, Fathers Day gift or even Fourth of July gift thanks George Washingturd. Be the first to build a poo pyramid to win. But beware of your "friends" who will sabotage you with crap attacks! super popular poop-ular?: created by comedians, 600%! Thousands of customers can attest, this game made quite the kerplop on Kickstarter, surpassing the funding goal by 3, it's fartastic fun for family game night, card games for two players or gag gifts.
Fun for the whole family: this bowel-busting party game is a smash with kids, teens and adults! Ideal for immature people ages 8 to 88. Perfect for picnic games, friends, adults, parents, girls, camping games or travel games that will have you crap attacking your friends and family.
Surprisingly strategic: with 83 hilarious & strategic cards, you'll laugh and cry as you battle to become the Poo King. Perfect for 2-4 players. Easy to learn & play: takes 5 minutes to learn and 15-30 minutes to play. Brilliant gift idea: makes the perfect birthday for boys, or family as well as any board game or card game lover.
5. magilano #ad
SKYJO by Magilano, The entertaining card game for kids and adults. The ideal game for fun, entertaining and exciting hours of play with friends and family. #admagilano #ad
- Fast game start: easy to learn game rules! includes a short manual with pictures. Your goal: try to get as few points as possible through flipping, trading and collecting cards over the course of several rounds.
Players: for 2 - 8 players. Made in Germany. Concentration - Follow the course of the game and other player's turns. Ideal for a short game in-between other activities and as staple game for exciting evenings.
Estimate - Get used to chances. Contents: 150 game cards, French, 1 game notepad, 1 manual. This is only possible as long as a player has not uncovered all his cards, because then ends a round. Lots of fun for your friends and family.
Game duration: about 30 minutes. Educational gaming: count - adding of up to 100 two-digit numbers. Skyjo is an entertaining card game that is lots of fun for kids and even older game enthusiasts adults. So beware, keep a close eye on the game and be cautious and wary of the other player's actions! Age: from age 8 and up. Languages: english, German, Spanish, Italian.
6. SET Enterprises #ad
SET Enterprises Five Crowns Card Game Purple #adSET Enterprises #ad
- Five suited rummy style game with a rotating wild card. Winner of over 10 Best Game Awards. Quick favorite for both avid and casual card players. Ages 8 to adult ;1-7 players; Includes solitaire version. Easy to learn, Fun for kids and adults.
7. Mattel Games #ad
Makes a Great Gift for 7 Year Olds and Up Amazon Exclusive, Travel-Friendly, with 112 Cards in a Sturdy Storage Tin, UNO Family Card Game #adMattel Games #ad
- When you're down to one card, don't forget to shout "UNO!". Strategize to defeat your competition with special action cards like Skips, Reverses, Draw Twos and color-changing Wild cards. Uno is the classic family card game that's easy to learn and so much fun to play! In a race to deplete your hand, match one of your cards with the current card shown on top of the deck by either color or number.
This fun family card game is perfect for adults, teens and kids 7 years old and up.
|Brand||Mattel Games #ad|
8. Zygomatic #ad
Spot It! Classic Card Game | Game for Kids | Age 6+ | 2 to 8 Players | Average Playtime 15 Minutes | Purple and Yellow Packaging | Made by Zygomatic #adZygomatic #ad
- An easy stocking stuffer idea for children to enjoy with their siblings and friends. Perfect for young players: spot it! helps develop focus, speech-language skills, visual perception skills, and fine motor skills.
Visual game: spot it! hones players’ observational skills and lightning-fast reflexes as the whole family enjoys five different games modes that test who’s the fastest to spot matching symbols and call them out! Fun gift for kids: this easy to learn card game is the perfect gift for boys and girls.
Players of all ages will enjoy the engaging, tactile game play.
Each card has exactly one matching symbol or picture in common with the other cards in the deck for multiple fun matching games. Fast and easy to learn: spot it! Is fast to learn and teach, and its portable tin makes it the perfect game to take anywhere. Number of players and average playtime: Spot it! Is perfect for 2-8 players and the average playtime is 15 minutes.
9. Hasbro Gaming #ad
2 Player Guessing Game, Brown/a, Hasbro Gaming Guess Who? Card Game for Kids Ages 5 and Up #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- Game for kids the guess who? card game can make a great birthday gift holiday gift or stocking stuffer for kids ages 5 and up.
The guess who? card game it's the original guessing game with a twist Kids can enjoy a twist on classic Guess Who? gameplay with this fun fast card game. Make a guess each player lays out their character cards in front of them and picks a Mystery card from the deck Then players ask yes or no questions to guess each other's Mystery Character.
Fun travel game this guess who? game is a quick-playing card game Take it with you when you travel for a fun way to keep your kids entertained.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
10. Kids Against Maturity #ad
Super Fun Hilarious for Family Party Game Night, Kids Against Maturity: Card Game for Kids and Families #adKids Against Maturity #ad
- Play it any time any place – one game set includes 600 question and answer cards and a handy box to store it all. Are you sick of the same old dated games every game night? This instant classic was made and played by parents like you. Obligatory warning – humorless hover-parents and those who don’t appreciate flatulence jokes, fortnite, tablets, may not approve.
Best family fun game – dear evolved parents, kids against maturity is the perfect parental tool to approach playtime and family time. Get the game rolling in seconds – each player gets 10 white answer cards and takes turns asking the blue question cards.
Best results when played with 4 players or more. One thing is for sure; just like other tabletop board games, it’ll get your kids away from their phones, and other electronic devices for at least 30-90 min.
Please remove any card that you don’t apPROVE OF. It’s portable and a take anywhere size game. It’s simple & absolutely hilarious – kids against maturity combines the tried and tested fill-in-the- blank game-play, a perfect enjoyable hilarious way to bring your family together. Unplug together! Each question asker chooses the funniest answer, and the player with the highest amount of most amusing responses, wins the game. With age-appropriate toilet humor and funny innuendos for the adults, it can be enjoyed by all ages.