As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Learning Resources #ad
4 Games in 1, Preschool Games, ABC Games for Toddlers, Alphabet Learning Games, Ages 3+ Toddler Learning Toys, Math for Preschoolers, Learning Resources Goodie Games ABC Cookies #adLearning Resources #ad
- 4 fun games in 1. Develop: teach the alphabet, beginning sounds, letter recognition, CVC word building, and early vocabulary. Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift! Ideal gift for Halloween, birthdays, Stocking Stuffers, Christmas, or just because, Easter Baskets or even for Homeschool.
42-piece set: set includes 42 plastic letter-shaped cookies, 2 spinners, 45 double-sided cards, plastic storage jar, and activity guide. Letters game: Support language development and creative thinking with imaginative play.
2. Spidey and His Amazing Friends #ad
Spidey and His Amazing Friends Yahtzee Jr. Marvel Edition Board Game for Kids Ages 4 and Up, Counting and Matching Game for Preschoolers Amazon Exclusive #adSpidey and His Amazing Friends #ad
- The more amazing friends they can match, MATCH, the higher their score. Shake and score with spidey and friends: This preschool game features Marvel characters that kids love: Spidey, Ghost-Spider, Miles Morales: Spider-Man, and more.
Roll, score: players roll the dice and try to match as many characters as they can. No reading required game: Kids can have such fun rolling the dice and matching up the Marvel characters on the scoreboard.
Yahtzee game for kids: do you love playing the classic Yahtzee game? Introduce your little ones to the game with the Yahtzee Jr. Marvel spidey and His Amazing Friends edition board game for kids.
3. HAPTIME #ad
Learning Toys for Kids, Spelling Game for 3-6 Year Old Boys Girls Preschooler Kindergarten, Matching Letter Game, Educational Toys with Flash Cards #adHAPTIME #ad
- Safety certificationuse high-quality ABS plastic, At the same time, We have passed CPC safety certification that can be played with confidence. Suitable for kids aged 3-6our preschool toys is suitable for children aged 3-6.
Accurate matching letter gameincluding 1 plastic tray, 52 letter bricks, 60 double-sided flash cards, 120 words in total. Parent-child relationship also will be improved through the research and discussion of the problem-solving process.
Meet the demands of pre-school words learning. Early childhood education & fun -- help your kid to know object and letter recognition, taking turns, words recognition and matchin, Not only that, such as sorting and grouping, it also helps kids practice thinking and hands-on skills, and sharing.
Allowing to experience the fun of learning in games at home, preschool, kindergarten, indoor. Interesting family gamematching game is perfect for parents and children to play together, it is a great way to share and help to improve kids' vocabulary understanding.
4. Fenikso #ad
Matching Letter Game, Best Gifts, Early Learning Educational Toy for Preschooler & Kindergarten Kids Over 3-8 Years Old, Objects & Number & Color Recognition, Alphabet Spelling & Reading Words #adFenikso #ad
- Family fun & multiple benefits: the matching letter spelling game not only does activity teach spelling and memorization, but also helps children advance hand and eye coordination. With the help of a picture card, share and help each other.
Parent-child game: when a child plays a matching letter game with his parents, it provides clues about the meaning of the word. Early childhood education: this matching letter games helps kids develop memory skills, spelling, spelling and increases word recognition.
Including improve kids letter recognition, sociability, strategic thinking, word building, and early vocabulary recognition ability ect. Playing with your family is a great opportunity to learn to take turns, the child has an important understanding of the vocabulary mechanism.
The spelling game is designed for 2 or more players, great for parents and children to play together. Not for children under 3 yrs and not for little ones if they still put things into their mouth. Warning: choking hazard -- small parts. Package included: the matching letter game comes with 1 tray, 8 letter cubes, 30 cards60 word cards with 3 and 4 letter words.
5. Hasbro Gaming #ad
Games for 4 Year Olds and Up, Fun Board Game for Preschoolers, Picture Game, Pictureka! Junior Peppa Pig Game, No Reading Required Game #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- Board game for 4 year olds and up: kids 4 years and older can have a blast with this frantic frenzy to find the picture and be the first one to shout "Pictureka". Features 4 game tiles: tiles feature whimsical pictures of the world of Peppa Pig.
Picture game: kids playing the pictureka! junior Peppa Pig game must find things fast and find them first! If they find the objects, they keep the card. Fun board game for kids: get together with family and friends for loads of fun playing this adorable game.
Players spin then race to spot the pictures directed on their mission card before time is up. The player with the most cards wins. Game for 2 or more players: this preschool game is for 2 or more players, so kids can play with one other person or multiple friends and family members. It's seek and find fun with Peppa Pig.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
6. Educational Insights #ad
Educational Insights Hot Dots Jr. Beginning Phonics Flash Card Set, Ages 3+, 72 Preschool & Kindergarten Activity Cards #adEducational Insights #ad
- Build kid confidence: immediate audio and visual feedback from the Hot Dots Pen sold separately enables kids to learn on their own at their own pace, building academic confidence and encouraging independence.
Perfect introduction to phonics: this set includes 36 double-sided cards featuring 72 beginning phonics lessons covering letter sounds, final sounds, initial sounds, and rhyming words and a handled case for easy storage and learning on-the-go.
Spark more learning: get little learners excited about reading with this set of colorful, beginning phonics lessons! Preschoolers can learn all on their own: press any hot Dots Pen sold separately to any answer dot for instantaneous audio feedback–encouraging sounds, and green light for correct responses, engaging, phrases, gentle redirection and red light for incorrect answers sounds can be muted.
Great for learning on-the-go: handled carry case makes it easy to practice at home, at the restaurant, in the car, or on-the-go.
7. HOONEW #ad
HOONEW Alphabet Learning Toys Read Spelling Matching Letter Games Wooden Sight Word Flash Cards ABC Recognition Game Montessori Educational Tool Set for Kids 3 4 5 Years Old #adHOONEW #ad
- Makes a great giftwhether at home or school. Kids will love this pattern puzzle. No weird smell. Card paper soft, no sharp edges and won't hurt the baby's delicate skin. It is safe and nontoxic, smooth without burrs, Christmas, well crafted, holidays, which makes it a present parents will love too. A wonderful gift for birthdays, or other festivals.
Perfect for toddlers and preschoolers age 3+ years old. Pre k learning activitiesthe montessori toys is up to safety standard astm, cpisa, cpc. Spelling learning toy include 28 double-sided word cards and 52 high-quality colored wooden letters. There is a storage bag inside, EN71, so that children can play and organize at any time.
Help them develop a good habit of packing things up. Safety and environmental materialthis set of learning toys is made up of quality building blocks and cardboard. Wooden blocks are perfectly smooth. The letters are washable and durable. The size of the letters is also designed for children, which is convenient for children to hold in their small hands and prevents accidental swallowing.
Spelling games for kidsas toddlers puts letters on the corresponding card to spell the word, and soon learn to spell basic words like S-U-N! Imaginative play and alphabet learning makes learning spelling easy and fun, helping to develop the ability of children to recognize words, become familiar with the letters of the alphabet, they improve their fine motor skills, memorize words and spell words. Educational montessori learning toysight words are the first steps to reading.
8. Trend Enterprises #ad
TREND ENTERPRISES Bingo Educational Learning Games for Kids Learning Cards Set of 3 | Number, Alphabet & Sight Words, Help With Reading for Preschool & Up | Interactive Play for Large or Small Groups #adTrend Enterprises #ad
- Sight words level 1 bingo game: this is good for 5 year olds to adult. This isn’t just for children, it is also a great activity for language learners of any age to learn alphabet sounds, pronunciation and master their ABCs in English. What great way to embark on their learning path by turning it into a fun experience. Play many rounds to learn uppercase and lowercase letters from A to Z and build valuable pre-reading skills.
Make learning personalized by playing rounds to master numbers from 0 to 20! Superb learning tools for your child's development. The interactive play gets kids excited by matching each written sight word to the word called. Bingo educational playing cards flashcards toy is a great game to play! everyone loves the excitement when an item is called then someone says, “BINGO!” - Anybody can win the game! Keeps everyone engaged for hours! Interactive, all ages can play together: each kit includes enough supplies for up to 36 players, Game play easily adapts to different ages and abilities so everyone can enjoy many rounds together.
Older siblings love to help or teach your toddler or preschool read their cards and search for a match – the teamwork is priceless! Numbers bingo game: learning numbers for preschoolers is easier when they find and match each number to the number word or numeral called.
Alphabet bingo game: a great classroom or family bingo game for ages 4 to adult, your preschooler learns to find and match each letter pair to those called in this alphabet flash cards. Blend education with excitement: studying can be boring and repetitive specially for children. A very useful tool in developing vocabulary and oral language in young children, play many games to practice reading 46 sight words and build reading and spelling skills.
9. DEEPLAY #ad
Board Matching Game Set for Kids, DEEPLAY Alphabet Bingo Game Card, Toddler, Preschoolers, Kindergarten and Group Games, Educational ABC Letters Animals Recognition Learning Bingo Paper Game Supplies #adDEEPLAY #ad
- A great tool for parents to give their children preschool education and a little help in the teacher's classroom. More than just a game: play creates opportunities for social skill development, brings many cognitive benefits, and can improve emotional well-being. You order a product, improve their reflexes and attention span, but you get more than that.
The classic alphabet bingo game: anyone can enjoy bingo! for 2-6 players ages 4 and up. Double-sided laminated glossy coating on the exterior makes it easier to clean and preserve. Try the alphabet bingo game right away. It can help children to learn letters and some simple words more easily and have more fun.
Includes 8 game boards, 26 double-sided letter tokens 1 for each letter of the alphabet, with letters on the front and animal designs and names on the back and 86 chips to mark your game. 100% vegetable ink printing without chemical additives. Healthy material: bingo brand is printed on non-toxic premium coated paper with thickened platen to avoid deformation and damage, making it more durable.
Our letter bingo is designed with different cartoon animal patterns, including crocodile, cat, bird, deer and so on. Cute cartoon design: children's pedagogy experts say bright colors and interesting patterns are more able to attract children's attention. Learning and growth: while playing this alphabet memory bingo game, kids will not only learn to identify letters, animals and colors, but also learn a healthy sense of competition and maintain a good mindset.
|Warranty||6 Month Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects|
10. Educational Insights #ad
Educational Insights Pancake Pile-Up, Sequence Relay Board Game for Preschoolers, for 2-4 Players Fun Family Game for Kids Ages 4+ #adEducational Insights #ad
- Visit the educational insights brand store link above for more award-winning preschool, and toddler games. The team that correctly completes the stack shown on the card – with a pat of butter on top – wins the round! Includes 10 pancakes in 5 flavors, race back, 2 pats of butter, 2 spatulas, and a griddle game board box bottom - pieces are also great for pretend play.
Spark togetherness! let’s play – together! educational insights toys and games are designed to make the most of together time, helping kids learn to build positive relationships, work together, win and lose gracefully, compromise and share, and so much more.
Play, learn, sharing, balance, and grow: playing the pancake Pile-Up Relay Game builds gross motor skills, and coordination; practices patterning, a key early math skill; and encourages social-emotional skills like taking turns, and working together.
Perfect for outdoor play and family game night: Great for indoor and outdoor play at home and even in the classroom, Pancake Pile-Up Relay Game will be your family’s favorite new game. How to play: flip an order card and race to the first pancake shown, 10 order cards, 2 plates, use the spatula to place it on your plate, and hand the plate and spatula to the next player, relay-race style.