As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. MOLLYBEE KIDS #ad
Mollybee Kids Toddler Scavenger Hunt Cards at Home and at The Park Bundle #adMOLLYBEE KIDS #ad
- And provides you and your child with an exciting at-home activity—no matter the weather. The toddler scavenger hunt cards are attached to a sturdy, diaper bag, or backpack for on-the-go fun and learning! Thick, reclosable plastic ring and fit into a purse, easy to clean and wipe cards.
Indoor and outdoor fun: rainy day? no problem! at home cards give toddlers the tools to discover everyday objects in their home. Toddler time: perfect first games for little ones! Each deck of Toddler Scavenger Hunt Cards contain 20 double-sided sturdy cards that provide simple, satisfying questions and prompts to guide your toddler.
Nice day? at the park cards tap into your child’s natural curiosity about the world around them by exploring it together outside or at the park with this game! Details: measures approximately 3. 5 inches across. Ages: 2+.
2. Zygomatic #ad
Spot It! Classic Card Game | Game for Kids | Age 6+ | 2 to 8 Players | Average Playtime 15 Minutes | Purple and Yellow Packaging | Made by Zygomatic #adZygomatic #ad
- Visual game: spot it! hones players’ observational skills and lightning-fast reflexes as the whole family enjoys five different games modes that test who’s the fastest to spot matching symbols and call them out! Fun gift for kids: this easy to learn card game is the perfect gift for boys and girls.
Players of all ages will enjoy the engaging, speech-language skills, visual perception skills, tactile game play.
An easy stocking stuffer idea for children to enjoy with their siblings and friends. Fast and easy to learn: spot it! Is fast to learn and teach, and its portable tin makes it the perfect game to take anywhere.
Number of players and average playtime: Spot it! Is perfect for 2-8 players and the average playtime is 15 minutes. Perfect for young players: spot it! helps develop focus, and fine motor skills. Each card has exactly one matching symbol or picture in common with the other cards in the deck for multiple fun matching games.
3. Lupash Games #ad
Develop Social Skills, Practice Emotional Awareness, for Counselors, Therapists, Teachers ,and Parents, CBTiger Therapy Card Game for Kids, and Improves Anger Control #adLupash Games #ad
- Learn how to handle different situations and develop an awareness of thoughts and behaviors. Based on the abcd Model of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. Suitable for groups, counselors, parents, therapists, and more.
Perfect game for school or at home. Includes 14 emotions: angry, shy, scared, confident, Frustrated, Sad, Calm, Impatient, Empathy, Happy, Jealous, Hopeful, love, and Worried. Develop self-confidence, positive thinking, and emotional intelligence.
4. Briarpatch #ad
Briarpatch First 100 Words Matching Card Game #adBriarpatch #ad
- Perfect for kids and adults on the go! Number of players: Any. Package dimensions: 2. 032 l x 14. 224 h x 9. 398 w centimeters.
Our games take the experience from the books to the next level as kids engage in hands-on learning activities that teach vocabulary, shapes, counting, and much more. .
5. HABA #ad
An Exciting Collecting Game for 2-4 Players Ages 5+, 2018 Kinderspiel des Jahres Children's Game of The Year Winner, HABA Dragon's Breath #adHABA #ad
- Four young dragons and one dragon dad, try to get the most gems out of a ice column filled with them. Each round the young dragons will pick a gem color that they think will come out of the ice when the dad melts it. This will continue until all the rings are gone and then whoever has the most gems is the winner.
Contents include: 1 dragon dad, 4 dragon children, 1 ice floe tile, 1 game board, 90 sparkling stones 18 in each of 5 colors, 1 box base with 4 dividers, 5 sparkling stone tiles, 9 ice rings, 1 set of instructions.
Includes 3 game variations and plays in about 15 minutes. 2018 best kids game according to the kinderspiel des jahres jury, the authors Lena and Gunter Burkhardt combine a child-friendly story, also known as Funkelschatz. A daughter-father team, is Dragons Breath, a classic mechanism and intriguing material to a game adventure that captivates children time and again.
After all the gems that fell have been collected, the young dragons pick again what color they will collect and the next ring comes off. There is also some holes in the board that if a gem falls in there, it goes to the dad and he may win. Once they have all picked the dad will pick up the top most ring, allowing some gems to fall off the tower to be collected by the young ones. Made in Germany.
6. S.T.O.R.M. #ad
Emotional Rollercoaster | Anger Management Board Game for Kids & Families | Therapy Learning Resources | Anger Control Card Game | Emotion Board Games Games for Kids Ages 4-8 -12 | Social Emotional #adS.T.O.R.M. #ad
- Problem solving - this board game help you explore what makes you angry and works as an activity to problem solving. Self regulation - players will understand that if one coping strategy or activities don’t feel right to them, they can try another.
Anger management - this fun, anger management game for kids of all ages helps children learn how to cope and calm down when angry.
Self expression - this anger management activity for kids helps improve their ability to express themselves and is also a great education game for kids of all ages. Learning activity - use mindfulness and breathing exercises to stay grounded.
One of the best board games for two players and more. Learn social emotional coping strategies and play this activity with your classroom, friends, or family. This also works well for parents or teachers looking for autism learning materials. Great addition to your kindergarten learning activities and learning games.
|Part Number||Emotional Rollercoaster|
7. Hasbro Gaming #ad
Hasbro Gaming: Jenga Classic Game #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- It takes skill, strategy, and luck. Simple, solid, and timeless. Includes 54 jenga hardwood blocks, stacking sleeve with instructions.
Challenge yourself or play with friends. Win by being the last player to remove a block without causing the stack to crash. Pull out a block without crashing the stack to win at Jenga.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
8. Coogam #ad
Double-Sided Alphabet Tracing Tool Learning to Write ABC Educational Toy Game Fine Motor Montessori Gift for Preschool 3 4 5 Years Old Kids, Coogam Wooden Letters Practicing Board #adCoogam #ad
- The child can see where they should start each line and the direction. Natural solid wood and is coated with environmentally friendly water-based paint. Help to promote fine motor control and hand-eye coordination as well as handwriting. Helps with controlling the hand movement and muscle memory for writing ABCs and alphabet recognition and formation them.
It has upper case letters on one side and lower case on the other. Letter early learning: the letter tracing boards made of quality piece of wood and letter carvings.
It is completely safe for kids to play without the risk of harm as all edges have been made smooth with no rough surfaces. Best gift idea: this tracing board is wonderful! This would be an excellent addition to your home classroom or a thoughtful gift for a toddler/preschool-aged child! Each alphabet has directional arrows to help the proper order and direction of the strokes.
Alphabet tracing board: compact size, good for travel 8. 3'' x 04'' x 6. 3'', perfectly sized for portable writing practice for kids. Letter board tracing:the gently engraved curved grooves provide a form to practice hand-eye coordination using real-world challenges. Double-sided design: the wooden letters tracing board is double-sided.
9. Thought-Spot #ad
Life & Social Skills; Develops Resilience; Reduces Meltdowns/Stress; Affirmation Therapy Cards; Autism; Mindfulness; CBT; Ages 8+, Growth/Fixed Mindset Card Game: Empowers Kids with Coping #adThought-Spot #ad
- Deepen growth mindset. Increase self-motivation. 5. Used in homes, adversity, schools, and therapy. Promotes perseverance: supports the development of positive outlook and encourages the maintenance of effort and interest despite failure, and plateaus in progress.
Great educational stem game for kids who get easily diSCOURAGED and DEFEATED. Reduce social anxiety. Fun game for ages 8+: builds social-emotional learning, mindfulness, empathy, self-confidence, executive function, critical thinking, speech, and critical consciousness.
Broaden critical thinking skills. 7. 3. Build vocabulary and academic language. Inspires players to maintain effort; encourages positivity; self-esteem builder. 9. Practice perspective-taking skills. Build executive functions. Top ten benefits: 1. 8. Develop self-awareness.
10. Thought-Spot #ad
Moods/Emotions, Thought-Spot Play and Learn Cube Game for Toddlers 18 Months and Up- Your Child's First Fun Learning Game! Teaches Colors, Letters and Language Skills; Autism; ADHD, Numbers #adThought-Spot #ad
- Stem toy and game - playing with stem learning toys in early childhood is important for many reasons: 1 it helps young children to explore and understand the world around them; 2 it allows kids to collaborate with their peers, and express their thinking and creativity; 3 allows kids to be better able to answer complex questions, investigate issues, and develop solutions for real world problems.
Develops critical thinking skills – encourages creativity, active play and gross motor skills, and provides a perfect stealth learning experience for your toddler. Design in mind for toddlers - 6X6X6 plush cube, Bi-fold instruction card.
48 playing cards - 8 cards in each category representing early development skills: red - emotions; BLUE - How to ask questions; GREEN - Counting & Recognizing/Responding to emotions; YELLOW - Letters; ORANGE - Colors; PURPLE - Social Skills. Built-in card storage compartment - opens and closes with velcro to ease in transportation and storage.