As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Spin Master #ad
Spin Master Jumanji Deluxe Game, for Kids & Adults Ages 8 and up, Immersive Electronic Version of The Classic Adventure Movie Board Game, with Lights and Sounds #adSpin Master #ad
- Look inside -- mysterious riddles and dangerous events magically appear, illuminating from the depths. The perfect activity for memorable game nights, your holiday toy list 2021, and any time you just want to have fun! See below for full details. Batteries included. Fun for the whole family: next time you get together with family and friends, vacations, dinner parties, birthdays, bring along a Spin Master game.
Will you survive this scary game? Includes 1 electronic gameboard, 4 challenge dice, 4 rhino movers, 2 Regular Dice, 12 life tokens, 100 Challenge Cards, 1 Sand Timer, Instructions.
Work together, it comes with a dice tray to roll, win together: each player races to be the first to reach the center of the jungle and yell “JUMANJI!” to win. Do not begin unless you intend to finish! jumanji deluxe board game takes you and your fellow adventurers on a quest through the jungle, surviving events, solving riddles, and completing challenges while trying not to lose your Life Tokens.
But if any player loses all their Life Tokens, ALL players lose! Plus, just like in the film. Spin master games and puzzles: a world of puzzles and interactive board games for families, foam, card games, classic games like chess and checker sets, plus jigsaw, including trivia games, and adults, kids, 3D puzzles and toys. Jumanji comes to life: press the electronic green Dome and hear the beating drums of Jumanji. Covered by the spin Master Care Commitment.
|Brand||Spin Master #ad|
|Manufacturer||Spin Master #ad|
2. Think Fun #ad
Fun and Easy to Learn with Innovative and Unique Gameplay, ThinkFun Shadows in the Forest Play in the Dark Board Game for Kids and Families Age 8 and Up #adThink Fun #ad
- Innovative and unique – it's a fun board game for kids and adults that operates like flashlight tag in the forest; play as the Seeker controlling a lantern or on a team that controls the ‘shadowing’ – Forest creatures who hide from the light.
Trusted by families worldwide - with over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world's leader in brain and logic games. Clear instructions – easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual.
For 2-7 players aged 8 to adult. You can start playing immediately! develops critical skills – playing Shadows in the forest helps kids develop cooperation skills and imparts a basic understanding of how lights and shadows work.
The unique experience makes this one of the best gifts you can find for boys and girls age 8 and up. The seeker wants to freeze the shadowing, and the shadowing want to all make it to the same tree. What you get – shadows in the forest has high quality components including a game board, mini lantern with batteries included, 6 shadowing, 10 hiding places, a glow-in-the-dark die, and 6 shadowling masks.
|Brand||Think Fun #ad|
3. Ravensburger #ad
Ravensburger Disney Villainous Strategy Board Game for Age 10 & Up, 2019 TOTY Game of The Year Award Winner #adRavensburger #ad
- Disney villainous comes with Captain Hook, and Prince John. Characters you love - in this asymmetric board game, peter pan, ursula, jafar, maleficent, ariel, choose from 6 iconic Disney Villains - each with their own sinister objectives & goals.
2019 game of the year - disney villainous won the prestigious 'Game of the Year' Award at the 2019 TOTY Awards. Great for disney fans and families - whether you're playing with a group of devoted Disney fans, classic strategy gamers, or with your family, Disney Villainous is perfect for any game night occasion and makes a great gift for Disney lovers!.
The fate decks also feature your favorite protagonists like Aladdin, Queen of Hearts, and more! Clear instructions - easy to learn with clear instructions! each of the 6 villains has their own guide, and these guides will inspire you with strategies and tips for crafting the most successful plan to win! Compatibility - disney villainous can be played as a standalone game or with the other games in the Villainous line: Evil Comes Prepared, Wicked To The Core, and Perfectly Wretched.
|Manufacturer||Wonder Forge #ad|
4. Hasbro Gaming #ad
Hasbro Gaming Trouble Board Game for Kids Ages 5 and Up 2-4 Players #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- 2-4 players: the trouble game is a fun activity for play dates, 3, after school, and family time; enjoy playing the game with 2, or 4 players. Hasbro gaming imagines and produces games that are perfect for every age, taste and event.
Ditch the tv and re-ignite family night with the get-together amusement of a Hasbro game. Fun game for ages 5 and up: just 2 players are needed to play the Trouble board game; engages kids ages 5 and up.
It's a great choice for family game night. Nostalgic tabletop gameplay meets interactive digital content for an immersive gaming experience. Power up spaces: the game instructions include options for playing the classic Trouble game or using Power Up Spaces.
Great family game: adults and kids 5 and up can play the Trouble game together. Pop-o-matic bubble: the iconic Pop-o-Matic die roller bubble is fun to press, and it keeps the die from getting lost. Party it up and surprise guests at your next event with laugh-out-loud games from Hasbro Gaming.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
5. Outset Media #ad
Outset Media Kid's Strategy Game, Catacombs of Karak, 7+ Year Role Playing Board Game, Learn Tactics and Slay The Dragon! #adOutset Media #ad
- Simple strategy: players select their character, then enter the Catacombs of Karak to search for treasure. Beginners role-playing game: catacombs of Karak is a great introductory strategy game for players new to role-playing games.
Tile by tile, players uncover the catacombs while fighting monsters and equipping themselves with weapons and spells. The winner is the player with the most treasure points. It is also a great way to establish new friendships and practice social skills.
Family friendly: catacombs of karak is a great game for families of boys and girls ages 7 and up. How to win: the game ends when one of the heroes defeats The Dragon but that does not mean they have won.
Benefits: role-playing games help develop strategy and critical thinking while improving spatial reasoning skills. Easy to learn for newbies but engaging enough for players of all abilities. Choose from one of seven different heroes and see if you have what it takes to make it through the labyrinth and slay The Dragon.
|Brand||Outset Media #ad|
|Manufacturer||Cobble Hill #ad|
6. Gamewright #ad
Multi-colored, Model Number: 418, Standard, Gamewright Outfoxed! A Cooperative Whodunit Board Game for Kids 5+ #adGamewright #ad
- A cooperative whodunit game. Ages 5 and up. 2 to 4 players. Playing time: 20 -30 minutes. Contains rules of play and in Spanish.
7. Gamewright #ad
5", Gamewright Dragonwood A Game of Dice & Daring Board Game Multi-colored #adGamewright #ad
- Playing time: 20 minutes. Collect sets of adventurer cards to earn dice. 2 to 4 players. Roll dice against your foes! Choose your strategy carefully, the landscape of Dragonwood is ever-changing.
8. Ravensburger #ad
Ravensburger Labyrinth Family Board Game for Kids and Adults Age 7 and Up, Millions Sold, Easy to Learn and Play with Great Replay Value 26448 #adRavensburger #ad
- Over 20 million Labyrinth games sold. Easy to u nderstand i nstructi ons – High quality, easy to understand instructions make it possible to start playing right away.
Fun play experience – in labyrinth, ravensburger’s wildly popular board game for kids and adults, players aim to reach all their treasures and targets as they move along the board, players find the shortest route through the l abyrinth to win.
In the game, shifting the maze as they go along. What you get – labyrinth comes with 1 game board, 24 treasure cards, 4 vibrant game pieces, 34 maze tiles, and instructions. Long t erm q uality – ravensburger has been making quality games for the head, hand, and heart for over 130 years. Labyrinth supports 2 to 4 players ages 7 and up and plays in 20 to 30 minutes.
9. Taco vs Burrito #ad
The Wildly Popular Surprisingly Strategic Card Game Created by a 7 Year Old, Taco vs Burrito #adTaco vs Burrito #ad
- Gameplay runs 10-15 minutes. Wildly popular all-ages card game - tvb soared on kickstarter, surpassing the initial goal by 2, 400%! A sensation at the Indie Game Showcase at Emerald City Comicon! Surprisingly strategic - basic gameplay is easy to master but the Action Cards shift the game into unpredictable territory.
Optimal for 2-4 players. Easy to learn and quick to play - takes only a few minutes to learn. Brilliant gift idea - makes the perfect birthday for boys, Hanukkah, girls, friends, Secret Santa, adults, Christmas, or family as well as any board game or card game lover.
Great for stocking stuffer, parents, and Taco Tuesday Gift. Exciting up to the very last card! create by a kid, perfect for everyone - Alex dreamed up TvB at age 7, but this crazy, fun strategic food fight is a smash with kids and adults alike! Ideal for ages from 7-77.
|Brand||Taco vs Burrito #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hot Taco #ad|
10. Latice #ad
The Multi-Award-Winning Smart New Family Board Game. Intelligent Fun for Creative People., Latice Hawaii Strategy Board Game #adLatice #ad
- Be the first to play all of your tiles. Lane-Stott. Contents: 84 acrylic tiles, sand timer, 4 tile racks, component organizer, box, 36 acrylic stones, 16" board, and instructions. Latice "lattice" is an entertaining board game that is popular with kids, teens and adults.
For everyone: no language, or gender barriers, spatial recognition: Reading the board, age, color-blind accessible through patterns on the tiles. Fast start: easy to learn rules! includes a short manual with pictures.
We all love it. D. Many ways to play: Optional rules from kiddie mode through endgame support casual through tournament play. Educational gaming: concentration - follow the course of the game and the other players' turns.
Interpersonal skills - taking turns and communicating with other players. Lots of fun for your friends and family. Play faster by matching tiles on two or more sides, quick to play, a lifetime to master. Advanced players will play both offensively and defensively based on their knowledge of remaining tiles. Strategic thinking, planning ahead to block and set up future turns. This game should be a staple in every board game collection!" -Andrew Ferguson.