As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Learning Resources #ad
208 Pieces, Learning Resources Alphabet Soup Sorters, Alphabet Awareness & Recognition, Early Phonics, ABCs, Ages 3+ #adLearning Resources #ad
- Each can measures 4¼"H x 3"D. Promote school readiness with activities that support alphabet awareness, letter recognition, early phonics, and reading. Ideal for ages 3+.
Build vocabulary while encouraging sorting, language, fine motor, memory, and recall skills. Set includes 26 durable cardboard cans with plastic lids, 52 letter cards, 130 die-cut photo cards, and activity guide.
|Brand||Learning Resources #ad|
|Manufacturer||Learning Resources #ad|
|Warranty||Against Manufacturer Defect|
2. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Mini Muffin Match Up Counting Toy Set, Easter Basket Stuffers, Homeschool, Kids Tweezers, Ages 3+, 76 Pieces, Fine Motor Tool #adLearning Resources #ad
- Learn & play: learn color recognition, matching, counting, sorting, and early math skills. What's included: 1 muffin pan, squeezy Tweezers, 12 double-sided sorting circle inserts, 2 dice, 60 mini muffin counters, and activity guide.
Easter toys: for toddlers ages 3 and up. Hone skills needed for writing by improving the fine motor pincer grasp. Kids tweezers for fine motor: Squeezy Tweezers increase fine motor skills. Count on improvement: Develop math skills with these mini muffin counters.
3. JIALEEY #ad
12 PCS 24 Half, JIALEEY Educational Toys Learning Smart Egg Puzzle Easter Egg Toys for Study Color Shape Blocks Puzzle for Age 2 Years Old and Up Kid Baby Toddler Boy Girl #adJIALEEY #ad
- Put a few eggs together, let the children free to play, hit each other. Great for developing early colors, shades, logic, fine motor skills. Made of high quality durable plastic, safe and 100% non-toxic.
With 12 eggs24 half, in various shapes and rich and colorful symbols. Each egg just looks like the real egg, and each corner is smooth, no harm to baby skin.
4. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Literacy Resource for Kindergarten-2nd Grade, Key Education Sentence Building for Kids—Sight Word Builder for Early Reading, Language, Speech, Writing #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Multi-purpose learning tool: practice building proper sentences with familiar sight words and picture cards with Key Education's Sentence Building set. What’s included: this learning tool features 55 2. 2-inch x 2. 2-inch word cards color-coded by parts of speech, 4 punctuation cards, game and activity ideas, and 27 photo cards.
Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning, grammar, the Sentence Building set includes teaching suggestions and multiple reading and writing games to work alongside students to build vocabulary, and increase fluency.
The set teaches the use of capitalization, punctuation, and sentence structure in an engaging way. Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, emotions, communication, social skills, and behavior.
How it works: construct simple sentences by interlocking puzzle pieces to create sentence strips, and practice early reading and writing with the set’s fun puzzle-piece card tiles and interactive games.
5. Gamenote #ad
Dolch Fry High Frequency Site Word for Pre-k Kindergarten 1st 2nd 3rd Grade, Gamenote 520 Sight Words Flash Cards with Card Folders & Storage Box #adGamenote #ad
- It is easy to collect and take out all cards and folders. From pre k to 3rd grade, each level has a unique card folder and corresponding code for faster sorting and organizing. Learn to read flash cards: designed for big clear font so it easy to see even from the back of the classroom.
The answers are shown on the back of each card, no need to flip cards over and great for self-checking. Perfect for homeschool and family learning.
Gift choice for preschool kids: come with a solid storage box. Reading flash cards come with 3 rounded edges and 1 angled corner for quick sorting. When flashcards are picked up and played with in a game-like way at this age, they can be a great chance for learning letter & sound skills.
Excellent tool to develop little readers for ages 4-9: include 6 teaching techniques and 3 fun games to help your children get start. Sturdy cards for long-time use: perfect hand-held size5. 3×3. 3inch and coated for smooth shuff. 500+ words in 5 level: our 260 double-sided flashcards cover up to 75% of vocabulary found in beginner book.
6. AMOSTING #ad
AMOSTING Color Matching Mosaic Pegboard Early Learning Educational Toys for Boys & Girls #adAMOSTING #ad
- Button size: 1. 3” in diameter. Creative playtime:start by matching and snapping the mushroom nails to the illustrated pattern cards to complete the picture, then move on to creating own unique designs by only using the peg board! Let your kids have imagination time.
Never worry about your child when they are playing. Easy clean up:comes with a storage tray in this toy kit, easy to store all the buttons and cards when end up the game.
Recommend for toddler of 2 years and more. What's in it?:includes 46 colorful buttons, 10 different pictures, a pegboard and a storage tray. Educational playset:develops your children’s fine motor skills, hand dexterity, imagination and early patterning, artistic senses, color recognition, sequencing ability. High quality & safe:this mosaic kit is made of top quality and safe material, conform to America toy standard.
7. SET4kids #ad
Tweezers and an Activity e-Book. for Toddler Games | Early Childhood Education. 71 pc Game Set, SET4kids Counting Bears with Matching/Sorting Cups, 4 Dice #adSET4kids #ad
- Counting bears - a fun and educational stem game. Building a solid foundation by playing set4kids games, stimulating, can significantly reduce math anxiety later in school For TODDLERS- A GREAT MONTESSORI TOY. Counting colored bears teaches color recognition, grouping and CATEGORIZING which are important skills for toddlers as well as a great brain connections builder.
Kids can get engaged through more complex activities, using the multiple dice and games provided in the E-book that build skills in PATTERS, ADDITION and SUBTRACTION. The game includes 60 bears, whether as a birthday or a holiday gift, 6 cups, for occupational therapy and for children with special needs adhd, tweezers and a storage container.
Sorting colors - children are introduced to sorting in preschool or kindergarten math lessons. Color recognition with added numbers presented in 3 different dice, will provide early exposure to math and promotes your child’s confidence.
The bear is 1 inch long and is noT intended to use for children under 3 years old or still put object in their mouth! Also included an e-book with instructions of how to play the game and additional printable activities. Math manipulative - kids experience math learning that is fun, motivating and entertaining. Safety is our number 1 concern!!! this toy is made from high quality plastic that is bPH, lead and phthalates free. Counting bears provides hours of eNTERTAINMENT and LEARNING FUN.
8. Fun Express #ad
200 Pieces, Fun Express Phonological Awareness File Folder Games, Educational and Learning Activities for Kids #adFun Express #ad
- A fun addition to learning activities these file folder games are an excellent resource for helping students strengthen phonological awareness through a variety of hands-on educational activities. Games include: alliteration short vowel sounds Long Vowel Sounds Words that Rhyme How Many Syllables Vocabulary Sounds Reverse and Pick the Blend.
Cardstock. Includes 10 folder games 10 game piece sets and 10 storage envelopes. Each folder game focuses on a different element of phonological awareness.
9. Skoolzy #ad
Skoolzy Montessori Toys Building Construction Set | 12 pc Occupational Therapy Tools Matching Fine Motor Skills for Toddlers Boys, Girls | Learning Activities eBook, Jumbo Nuts and Bolts Toddler Toys #adSkoolzy #ad
- The building toys can be incorporated into a kids workbench for pretend play. These occupational therapy toys are great interactive montessori materials manipulatives that can be used as montessori toys for 1 year old for toddlers to elderly patients looking for beneficial Alzheimer products or adults recovering from strokes.
Certified non-toxic and is BPA-Free, Lead-Free and Phthalates-Free. These engineering toys are ideal as your child's first STEM toys or as montessori toys for toddlers or advanced babies due to their self correcting nature.
They serve well as educational toys for 1, or 3 year olds. Safe travel toys skoolzy brand toddler learning toys. Fine motor activities: 6 complete plastic nuts and bolts set - 12 pieces - includes 4 different shapes & 4 different colors.
The best part is that your little ones won't even notice that they are learning as they "play"! These toddler boy toys can be used as sorting toys for learning colors and shape matching. They also work well as Alzheimer, 2, Parkinsons and stroke recovery therapy tools. This educational kids toy is safe for your child. The building sets are WASHABLE for after play dates or sickness. The nuts and bolts toddlers toy are made of durable plastic and are independently Third-Party Lab Tested.
10. Elite Montessori #ad
Elite Montessori Addition Equations and Sums Box Preschool Learning Material #adElite Montessori #ad
- Recommended Ages: 4 years and up. This is a two compartment box with lid, which contains a set of equations and a set of answers. The box and the chips are made from wood. All the equations and sums for the addens 1-9 are included. Dimensions of the box: 7. 5 x 4 x 2. 2 inches.