As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Spin Master Games #ad
5-Minute Mystery The Museum of Everything Game, by SpinMaster, for Adults and Kids Ages 8 and up #adSpin Master Games #ad
- Includes a codex: use the codex in 5-minute Mystery to mark hidden symbols found in the rooms of the museum. Includes: 1 codex, 19 case files, 16 clues, 36 Suspects, 40 Scenes, 36 culprits, 6 Reference Cards, Instructions. Covered by the spin Master Care Commitment.
5-minute mystery card games are fun games for 8 year olds and up. Fun for the whole family: next time you get together with family and friends, bring along a Spin Master game. 5 minutes of fun: it only takes 5 minutes to play this complete, challenging game.
The perfect activity for memorable game nights, holiday & Christmas gifts, vacations, dinner parties, birthdays, and any time you just want to have fun!. It’s a new 5-minute mystery each time you play! Find, match, catch: find symbols, match them with clues and nab the culprit in this quick-challenge game.
So take a break alone or with friends and put on your detective caps. See below for full details. But to be an effective 5-minute Mystery private eye, be sure to read the instructions first so gameplay is no mystery. Get all of the symbols correct to earn valuable clues. Quick start, fun and engaging: take the game out of the box and you’re ready to start playing.
2. Blue Orange #ad
Blue Orange Games Museum Suspects Board Game, Family or Adult Strategy Board Game for 2 to 4 Players. Recommended for Ages 8 & Up. #adBlue Orange #ad
- You have 6 turns to try to identify the suspect sometimes there will be more than one suspects and sometimes the suspect will have escaped. Family or adult strategy game: this 2 to 4 player investigation game can be enjoyed by parents playing with their children as well as adults, also plays very well as a 2 players game.
Players check the value of the token they have placed on the suspects and the player with the highest bets wins. At the end of the 6th rounds, reveal all the clues and find out who the suspects is are. Best recommended for ages 8 & Up.
Each turn pick a clue, fill out your detective sheet by eliminating suspects, place a value onto it, and then bet on one of the suspects hiding the value of the bet. Museum suspects is easy to play for families enjoying other Blue Orange classic award winning board games like Photosynthesis, Planet, Kingdomino and other Phil Walker-Harding games like Cloud City, Neoville.
This top rated board game has a colorful table presence with a beautifully illustrated mystery / crime theme and is made of high-quality cards and cardboard tokens. How to play: museum suspects is a deduction game using betting and bluffing mechanics. Use tokens numbered 1 to 6 to value the clues and bet on suspects. Strategy tabletop board game: museum suspects is a game of deductions by renowned author Phil Walker-Harding.
|Brand||Blue Orange #ad|
|Manufacturer||BLUE ORANGE GAMES #ad|
3. PlayMonster #ad
Get Out of my Bowl — Ages 4+ — 2+ Players, Yeti In My Spaghetti — Silly Children's Game — Hey #adPlayMonster #ad
- Oodles of noodles—lay out the noodles over the bowl with the yeti on top! pull the noodles—remove the strands of noodles from the bowl, but don't let the yeti fall! Adorable game—fun concept and adorable Yeti character make this game extra fun! Award-winning—yeti in my spaghetti is a TOTY winner! Silly fun—full of laughter for children 4 and up! .
|Manufacturer||PlayMonster LLC #ad|
4. Orchard Toys #ad
Orchard Toys Moose Games Shopping List Game Race to Collect Your Groceries in This Fun Memory Game. Age 3-7. 2-4 Players #adOrchard Toys #ad
- Suitable for ages 3 - 7. Fun memory shopping game for 2 - 4 players. Orchard Toys number one bestseller. Be the first to match your products and place them in your trolley or basket! Encourages matching and memory skills.
5. Funko #ad
Funko Rear Window Game #adFunko #ad
- 40-minute Gameplay. Ages 13+. A game of deduction and suspense by Prospero Hall. The players are unaware if a murder happened until they start noticing suspicious signs from their neighbors.
Beautiful illustrations and design transports players to the era of 1950s murder mysteries. One player is the director, silently playing out clues as to what may, or may not have happened to the other players. 3-5 players.
|Manufacturer||Funko Games #ad|
6. Professor Puzzle #ad
Professor Puzzle Escape from The Museum Escape Room Game #adProfessor Puzzle #ad
- Professor puzzle: part of professor Puzzle’s Escape Room Games collection - A collection of kids & adults brain-teasing board games. Fun puzzle-solving experience: it's going to take all your brainpower to solve the puzzles and escape from the museum when you find yourself locked in after hours.
Escape room game: this unique escape room board game for 1-4 payers is an essential addition to games night.
7. Stonemaier Games #ad
A Bird-Collection, Ages 14+, Engine-Building STONEMAIER Game for 1-5 Players, Wingspan Board Game #adStonemaier Games #ad
- Challenging strategy game recommended for those ages 14 plus. Game includes 170 unique bird cards, 103 food tokens and 75 egg minatures, 5 custom wooden dice and 5 palyer mats, 1 first-player token and 40 action cubes, 4 clear plastic resource containers, 1 birdfeeder dice tower and 2-piece Game Trayz custom tray, 1 scorepad, 26 bonus cards and 16 Automa cards, 1 goal mat and 8 goal tiles, and 3 rulebooks.
Product measures 11. 5 x 11. 5 x 3 inches. Competitive, card-driven, engine-building board game.
|Brand||Stonemaier Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Stonemaier Games #ad|
8. Thames & Kosmos #ad
Cartaventura: Vinland | A Kosmos Game | Cooperative Storytelling Card Game | Replayable with Multiple Endings, Historical Theme | for 1 to 6 Players | Ages 12+ #adThames & Kosmos #ad
- Travel the seas in the year 1000 as you follow in the footsteps of Viking explorer Erik the Red on an epic journey to the new world! Card by card, explore locations and move forward, working together to decide how the game ends.
Five possible endings; play it again and again to explore them all! For 1 to 6 players ages 12 and up; 60 minute play time.
9. Asmadi Games #ad
Asmadi Games We Didn't Playtest This at All, with Chaos Pack #adAsmadi Games #ad
- Designed by Chris Cieslik. For 2-15 players. Takes 1-5 minutes to play. Compact box for taking the game with you wherever you go. Great party game.
|Brand||Asmadi Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Asmadi Games #ad|
10. Moose Master #ad
For Fun People Looking for a Hilarious Night in A Box – Laugh Until You Cry Fun, A Hilarious Party Card Game – Easy Set Up, Will Have Everyone Laughing from The Start, MOOSE MASTER #adMoose Master #ad
- Warning if you laugh too much please pause the game until you can gain your composure. Sets up in seconds and easy to learn. This party game is the ultimate ice breaker for get togethers and makes a great gift for the holidays.
The best moose inspired party game of the year. Moose master is the perfect card game for adults, teens, and kids who are into games that keep you laughing while trying to outsmart your friends.
Not intended for those who do not like fun, or parties, or Moose, or cards, or laughing, especially Moose. This holiday favorite takes seconds to set up, 5 minutes to learn, box, 30 to play, is for 3 to 10 players and includes 110 cards, and rules.
|Brand||Moose Master #ad|