As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
Reinforce Addition Skills, Introduce Probability and Chance, Fun for All Ages, For Ages 7 and Up, TREND ENTERPRISES: Zap! Addition Card Game, Build Subtraction Skills, 1 to 4 Players #adTREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
- Aligns with learning standards Ideal for teaching: 1st Grade to 12th Grade Ages 7 to 18. Draw a zap! card and lose it all! Fun, builds subtraction skills, suspense-filled game reinforces addition skills, and develops an awareness of probability and chance.
2. Roblox #ad
800 Robux Includes Exclusive Virtual Item Online Game Code, Roblox Digital Gift Card #adRoblox #ad
- Get a virtual item when you redeem a Roblox gift card! Spend your robux on new items for your avatar and additional perks in your favorite games. Note: this product grants Robux and cannot be used for a Roblox Premium purchase.
The ultimate gift for any Roblox fan. Please allow up to 5 minutes for your balance to be updated after redeeming your code. Discover millions of free games on roblox and play with friends on your computer, phone, tablet, Oculus Rift, Xbox One console, or HTC Vive.
3. TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
TREND ENTERPRISES: Zoom! Multiplication Card Game, Build Multiplication Skills, Surprise Cards Send Scores to Zero, Test Probability, Use Addition Skills, 1 to 4 Players, For Ages 9 and Up #adTREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
- The games exceed all children's product safety standards and are tested routinely. With each turn offering something unexpected, and this game gives plenty of opportunities to practice one-, two-, kids don't realize they're learning! ZOOM! also introduces kids to the math ideas of probability - when will a certain card come up and will it help me or another player? Quality and safety - 100 durable 2-1/2" x 3-1/2" cards are packed in a plastic tray and reclosable cardboard storage box for years of use.
Excitement builds math skills - repetition is essential to lock in addition and multiplication concepts, and three-digit operations.
Designed for ages 9 and up. Random zoom! cards can multiply your turn's sum or zero it out; BOOM! cards can wipe out your cumulative total! First player to reach 500 total points wins. Will you speed to the finish line, or crash? - this point-building game is exciting fun for families as well as small groups in the classroom.
Research based, and can even be used as an observational assessment tool. Designed and manufactured in the USA. Game play takes about 10 minutes. This game supports commonly-used student learning standards, differentiated instruction, CLASSROOM PROVEN - Clear, too!. Making learning fun for over 50 years- trend's educational and motivational products have been trusted by educators, caregivers, and therapists since 1968! We know what works in classrooms and what kids respond to - and use that experience to create fun, and rewards to support learning, fair play, made-in-America games, skill builders, and family time.
4. Teacher Created Resources #ad
Edupress Math Splat™ Game: Multiplication Grades 3+ EP63953 #adTeacher Created Resources #ad
- If two cards are matching, the player says "SPLAT!" and flips the card over. 3. 5" x 2. 25" cards. Set of 225 cards, plus directions. For 2-6 players. Three color-coded decks make it easy to adapt the game for one-on-one practice or multiple players.
Grades 3+. As the caller reads each card aloud, players scan the cards in front of them. The first player to flip over all of their cards wins.
5. Mattel Games #ad
Travel-Friendly, with 60 Cards and Instructions, Reinhard Staupe's BLINK Family Card Game, Makes a Great Gift for 7 Year Olds and Up #adMattel Games #ad
- Watch as your reflexes and response time improves round after round. Play all the cards from your draw pile to win the game! Colorfully designed cards have large symbols that range from moons to triangles to stars, making it easy for anyone to play.
Race in a head-to-head competition with blink, the lightning-fast card game! Using sharp eyes and fast hands, 2 players try to match the shape, count, or color on their cards to either one of two discard piles. Includes 60 symbol cards and instructions.
|Brand||Mattel Games #ad|
6. Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza #ad
Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza #adTaco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza #ad
- Get rolling in seconds- takes only a minute to learn and gameplay lasts for about 10 to 15 minutes. Wildly popular- perfect for all-ages. Play it any time any place- convenient take anywhere size game. Simple and hilarious- fast paced laugh out loud fun for any get together.
7. Winning Moves Games #ad
Retro package Card Game, Winning Moves RACK-O #adWinning Moves Games #ad
- Winning a round: to go “rack-o”, player must have all ten cards in his rack from a low card in the #5 slot to a high card in the #50 slot. Contents: 1 60 card deck of rack-o cards, 4 plastic rack-o racks, instructions.
Turn over top card from the stockpile. This new retro edition, featuring fine quality cards with bold numbers, will delight players young and old. Continue taking cards in turn, exchanging for cards in your rack.
Place cards in your rack in order, slot 50 down to 5. A fun filled card game: “rack-o” was originally released in 1956. Recommended ages 8+. 5 points for each of the 10 cards in his rack, and 25 points for going Rack-O. For 2-4 players. The play: each player is dealt 10 cards. Scoring: the player who goes “rack-o” first, scores 75 points.
|Brand||Winning Moves Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Winning Moves #ad|
|Warranty||30 Day Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects|
8. Mattel Games #ad
Ages 7 Years and Older Amazon Exlclusive, Family or Adult Game Night, Makes a Great Gift for Kids, Phase 10 Card Game with 108 Cards #adMattel Games #ad
- Fun for the whole family! this version of phase 10 comes in a decorative tin that's great for storage! Phase 10 is the rummy-type card game with a twist! Be the first player to complete 10 varied phases with two sets of three, one run of seven, or seven cards with the same color.
Item arrives in frustration-free, easy-to-open packaging that's 100% recyclable.
Each phase is specific for each hand, meaning each player must complete one phase before advancing to the next round! Wild" and "skip" cards add excitement and deliver game-changing moments. For a gift-ready box, select "Ship in Amazon packaging" at checkout.
|Brand||Mattel Games #ad|
9. PlayMonster #ad
Spoons -- Classic Game Comes with Spoons Included and Case for Easy Carrying! -- Ages 7+ -- 3-6 Players #adPlayMonster #ad
- Each round someone will be left out of the spoon-grabbing fun, so remember to move fast. Includes 1 deck of 54 Playing Cards, 5 Spoons, Rules. In a convenient plastic storage & travel case. Each round someone will be left out of the spoon-grabbing fun, so remember to move fast.
It's the classic card game that the whole family will love. The game of card Grabbing and Spoon Snagging. For 3 to 6 players, ages 7 and up. Race to get 4 of a kind and grab a spoon if you want to stay in the game.
|Manufacturer||PlayMonster LLC #ad|
10. Mattel Games #ad
UNO Card Game, Family Game for Camping and Travel in Storage Tin Box Amazon Exlclusive, Gift for Kids and Adults #adMattel Games #ad
- This fun family card game is perfect for adults, teens and kids 7 years old and up. When you're down to one card, don't forget to shout "UNO!". Uno is the classic family card game that's easy to learn and so much fun to play! In a race to deplete your hand, match one of your cards with the current card shown on top of the deck by either color or number.
Strategize to defeat your competition with special action cards like Skips, Reverses, Draw Twos and color-changing Wild cards.
|Brand||Mattel Games #ad|