As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Mr. B Games #ad
Mercado de Lisboa Board Game Numbered Edition #adMr. B Games #ad
- Mercado de lisboa is a fast-paced game, with easy-to-learn rules yet deep, tactical choices. 1-4 players | ages 14+ | 30-45 Minutes Playing Time. Mercado de lisboa is a tile placement game based on the city building system in Lisboa. Officially licensed.
2. Eagle-Gryphon Games #ad
Eagle-Gryphon Games On Mars Board Game #adEagle-Gryphon Games #ad
- On mars is played over several rounds, each consisting of two phases - the Colonization Phase and the Shuttle Phase. This is represented during the game by players gaining Opportunity Points OP. During the colonization phase, each player takes a turn during which they take actions.
All buildings on mars have a dependency on each other and some are required for the colony to grow. The player with the most OP at the end of the game is declared the winner.
To win the game, players must contribute to the development of the first colony on Mars. Once a total of three missions have been completed, the game ends.
The available actions depend on the side of the board they are on. During the game, players are also trying to complete missions. Building shelters for colonists to live in requires oxygen; generating oxygen requires plants; growing plants requires water; extracting water from ice requires power; generating power requires mining minerals; and mining minerals requires Colonists.
3. Stonemaier Games #ad
Engine-Building STONEMAIER Game for 1-5 Players, Ages 14+, Wingspan Board Game, A Bird-Collection #adStonemaier Games #ad
- Play as a bird enthusiast, seeking to discover and attract the best birds to your aviary. For 1-5 players. Each bird extends a chain of powerful combinations in each of 3 unique habitats, as you build your engine to gain food, lay eggs, and draw from 170 uniquely and beautifully illustrated bird cards.
Widely lauded, award winning title-including winning the most prestigious award in its category, the Kenner Spiel des Jahres Conniseur's Game of the Year. Competitive, card-driven, engine-building board game.
|Brand||Stonemaier Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Stonemaier Games #ad|
4. Next Move #ad
Azul Board Game | Strategy Board Game | Mosaic Tile Placement Game | Family Board Game for Adults and Kids | Ages 8 and up | 2 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 30-45 Minutes | Made by Next Move Games #adNext Move #ad
- Easy to learn: strategic but simple to learn with subtle depth, Azul is a perfect gateway game for gamers new to board gaming or those looking to expand their collections. Strategy board game: draft tiles from a central market and place them into rows on their boards.
Be careful - there are penalties for taking tiles that you can't use. Tile placement game: azul is a tile placement game in which players become artisans tasked with creating the most beautiful tiled mosaics.
Number of players and average playtime: this board game for adults and family can be played with 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 8 and older. Compete for the highest score by claiming tiles and arranging them on your board to score points.
Plan carefully to score big points while disrupting your opponents’ plans. The average playtime is 30 - 45 minutes. You’ll have to make choices that help you without helping them too much. Competitive and challenging: every tile you claim affects what your rivals can take next. Earn extra points by collecting sets of the same color tile and creating particular patterns. Randomized setup and drafting gameplay make Azul infinitely replayable.
|Brand||Next Move #ad|
|Manufacturer||Plan B Games #ad|
5. CMYK #ad
The Quacks of Quedlinburg #adCMYK #ad
- One of the best games we’ve played in years. Shut up & Sit Down. A family-weight board game classic. Ars Technica. It is silly, it is exciting, and it is F-U-N fun. Meeple Mountain. A delightful game of brewing potions, pushing your luck, and explosions.
6. Greater Than Games #ad
Greater Than Games Spirit Island Core Board Game #adGreater Than Games #ad
- Complex and thematic cooperative game. Suitable for 1 to 4 players. Playing time ranges from 90 to 120 minutes. As spirits, you must grow in power and work together to drive the invaders from your Island before it's too late! .
7. Catan Studio #ad
Catan Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Adventure Board Game | Ages 10+ | for 3 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 60 Minutes | Made by Catan Studio #adCatan Studio #ad
- Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 3 or 4 players. We also offer catan extension packs for 5-6 players as separate items. Minutes to learn and a lifetime to explore: the basics of CATAN can be learned in just minutes, but it offers enough depth to remain compelling as you explore strategies and tactics for years to come.
Looking for new adventures? try CATAN expansions Note: Expansions require CATAN base game to play. Build and/or join a community: whether you play as a family, or via video conference as you stay at home, a board game group, CATAN is a social game that provides plenty of opportunities for player interaction.
Players control their own civilization and look to spread across a modular hex board in a competition for victory points.
You may even find yourself exploring the exciting world of CATAN tournaments. You will never have to play the same game twice. Strategy game: trade, build and settle the island of catan in this addictively fun strategy game previously called Settlers of CATAN. Fun game with countless replay opportunities: the completely variable board provides great value through nearly limitless replayability. The average playtime is 60 minutes.
|Brand||Catan Studio #ad|
|Manufacturer||Catan Studio #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturer'S Defects|