As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Minute Math Electronic Flash Card, Ages 6+, Early Algebra Skills, Homeschool, 3 Difficulty Levels #adLearning Resources #ad
- Encourages practice of operations add/subtract or multiply/divide and early algebraic skills related to equations and the commutative property. Provides positive, corrective feedback—both visual and auditory.
Homeschool supplies for ages 6+. Reinforces arts of the equation through color–coded screen frames. Offers a 60–second timed mode and a low–pressure untimed mode, plus 3 levels of difficulty.
2. Fun Express #ad
Educational and Learning Activities for Kids, Fun Express Minute Math Electronic Flash Card, 1 Piece #adFun Express #ad
- Help your students learn essential math skills in a flash with this durable and innovative classroom supply. They'll quickly and easily learn number fact fluency.
Kids will comprehend adding subtracting and multiplying in an exciting way with this handheld device. Use the 60-second timer or let them work at a slower pace with the untimed mode. Plastic.
3. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Multiplication Master Electronic Flash Card, Math Skills, Varying Skill Levels, Ages 7+ #adLearning Resources #ad
- Boost multiplication fluency numbers 0-12 with this fast-paced handheld flash card game by answering as many math problems as you can in 60 seconds. The multiplication master electronic Flash Card feartures vertical problem format, 2 skill levels, timed/untimed modes plus fun sound effects.
Measures 4. 5” in diameter. Ideal for ages 7+. Requires 3 aAA batteries, not included.
4. Educational Insights #ad
Decimals & Percentages, Multiplication & Division, Educational Insights MathShark Electronic Math Game: Practice Addition, Ages 6+, Subtraction, Fractions #adEducational Insights #ad
- 2-in-1 math tool! way more fun than flash cards and also converts to a full-function calculator. Math problems are displayed horizontally and vertically. Master math facts: mathshark turns math into a game that quizzes 8 different skill levels in addition, subtraction, division, multiplication, fractions, decimals, and percentages.
Requires 2 AA batteries not included. Portable & travel friendly: take mathshark on the go and have them practice their math facts in the car, airplane, or doctor's office.
How to play: simply read the question on the crystal-clear LCD screen and punch in the answer—MathShark even provides additional clues if you need them. Timed games to motivate: each skill has eight different levels and timed games, so kids are continually motivated to better their scores.
5. Educational Insights #ad
Educational Insights Math Trekker Multiplication & Division Electronic Math Flash Card, Perfect Stocking Stuffer for Ages 8+ #adEducational Insights #ad
- Electronic flash card with self-correcting games, positive reinforcement and the desire to "beat your time" motivate kids to keep practicing multiplication & division.
Batteries included! requires 3 replaceable AG 13/LR44 batteries, included. Math flash cards: math trekker drills multiplication and division facts 1 to 12, plus mixed practice.
Perfect stocking stuffer for 8 and up: Stuff their stocking with a game that will help them brush up their multiplication & division skills. On the go fact practice! built in carabineer attaches easily to a backpack. Math trekker drills multiplication and division facts 1 to 12, plus mixed practice.
6. Educational Insights #ad
Electronic Math Game: Addition, Multiplication & Division, Subtraction, Ages 6+, Educational Insights Math Whiz #adEducational Insights #ad
- We are dedicated in providing resources that keep your kids learning and having fun while at home. Learn math in a flash! math whiz is where video game fun meets the learning power of flash cards! Features fast-paced game play with 8 skill levels to keep kids challenged.
Features a mute button to turn the sound off. Requires 2 AAA batteries not included. Portable & travel friendly: math whiz is totally portable and perfect for math practice in the car, airplane, or doctor's office.
At home learning activity: makes a great activity for kids to stay engaged, entertained, and learning outside of the classroom. Calculator – math whiz performs arithmetic calculations perfect for classroom or at home learning.
Challenge – a numbers elimination game that keeps players’ math minds working. What will they learn?: after using math whiz kids will be able to apply math skills to the real world, develop problem-solving techniques, inquire, and reason mathematically, analyze, and communicate mathematically.3 different modes: math whiz has three different modes: drill – a progressive sequence of problems in four skills: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
7. Learning Resources #ad
Electronic Learning Games, Learning Resources Word Whiz Electronic Flash Card, Ages 5+, Handheld Word Games, Word Building Game for Kids #adLearning Resources #ad
- Word whiz electronic flash card game: Build as many 3, 4, and 5 letter words as you can in 60 seconds. Educational games for kids: Fun for ages 5+. Three skill levels keep kids challenged: Challenges children with three skill levels.
Electronic handheld learning games: Features handheld size, simple operation, immediate feedback and volume control. Helps kids practice word building: Encourages children to practice word building as they combine beginning letters and blends with word families.