As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Dungeons & Dragons #ad
New Adult Magic Board Game 5e Beginner Popular Pack Die Book, Fun DND Rolling Board Games for Adults, DND Starter Kit, Dungeons and Dragons Starter Set 5th Edition, Dice in Black Bag #adDungeons & Dragons #ad
- The material is easy to follow and understand. For the more experienced players the Lost Mines of Phandelver adventure is certainly a good pick. This is a quality dnd Starter Kit that you can mine for a lot of great materials.
Please, print them yourself. You can be sure you will get a d&d board game kit with no risk. We will do everything possible to make you happy with this Gift Pack! Get and print bonus pack yourself: you will get the instructions on how to download the D&D materials with the order you receive.
42 dice: d&d rolling board game comes with complete set of 42 dice total.
6 sets of dice, 7 pieces per set. Dnd starter set: a perfect gift for beginners. Bags: each dungeons and dragons 5th Edition Dice set comes with a flannel drawstring pouch to store your dice and you can distinguish the dice by bright colors. 6 different colors. Each set contains:one d20, one d8, one d12, two d10 00-90 and 0-9, one d6, and one d4.
2. Cephalofair Games #ad
Cephalofair Games Gloomhaven Multi-Award-Winning Strategy Boxed Board Game for ages 12 & Up, Multicolor #adCephalofair Games #ad
- For 1-4 players; ages 12+; 60-120 minute playing time. An award winning game of Euro-inspired tactical Combat in a persistent world of shifting motive. Over 200 hours of gameplay.
|Brand||Cephalofair Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Cephalofair Games #ad|
3. Hasbro #ad
Candy Land Kingdom of Sweet Adventures Board Game for Kids Ages 3 and Up Amazon Exclusive #adHasbro #ad
- No reading required to play: for kids ages 3 and up, Candy Land can be a great game for kids who haven't learned how to read yet. Race to the castle: players encounter all kinds of "delicious" surprises as they move their cute gingerbread man pawn around the path in a race to the castle.
Classic beginner game: do you remember playing Candy Land when you were a kid? Introduce new generations to this sweet kids' board game. Great game for little ones: The Candy Land board game features colored cards, sweet destinations, and fun illustrations that kids love.
4. WizKids #ad
Dungeons & Dragons Waterdeep: Dungeon of The Mad Mage Adventure System Board Game Standard Edition #adWizKids #ad
- For 1-5 players. Players can now get to level 4 with their characters and gain even more powers! New! environment cards that get replaced when a new Environment card is drawn.
Ages 14 and up. 1+ hour playing time. New! bane/boon cards – some effects will cause a draw of these cards, telling you to resolve their bane or boon effect.
5. Jenga #ad
Jenga Classic Game #adJenga #ad
- Pull out a block without crashing the stack to win at Jenga. Simple, solid, and timeless. Includes 54 jenga hardwood blocks, stacking sleeve with instructions.
Challenge yourself or play with friends. It takes skill, strategy, and luck. Win by being the last player to remove a block without causing the stack to crash.
6. Magilano #ad
Entertaining and exciting hours of play with friends and family., SKYJO by Magilano, The entertaining card game for kids and adults. The ideal game for fun #adMagilano #ad
- Educational gaming: count - adding of up to 100 two-digit numbers. So beware, keep a close eye on the game and be cautious and wary of the other player's actions! Skyjo is an entertaining card game that is lots of fun for kids and even older game enthusiasts adults.
Ideal for a short game in-between other activities and as staple game for exciting evenings. Age: from age 8 and up. Concentration - Follow the course of the game and other player's turns.
A turn-based and time flexible game. Made in Germany. This is only possible as long as a player has not uncovered all his cards, because then ends a round. Game duration: about 30 minutes.
Fast game start: easy to learn game rules! includes a short manual with pictures. Players: for 2 - 8 players. Lots of fun for your friends and family. Estimate - Get used to chances. Your goal: try to get as few points as possible through flipping, trading and collecting cards over the course of several rounds. Languages: english, spanish, French, 1 game notepad, German, Italian. Contents: 150 game cards, 1 manual.
7. ENHANCE #ad
Carrying Handle and Accessory Pockets for Dice, Card Games and More, Fits Board Games, ENHANCE Board Game Backpack, Reinforced Board Game Storage with Padded Shoulder Straps #adENHANCE #ad
- Easy access game pockets: store card decks and other pocket sized games in the exterior zippered pockets and use the larger pocket for game accessories including buzzers, pencils, notepads, and more.
Interior support strap: hold your games in place with the elastic strap designed to prevent your board and card games from shifting around during travel Includes 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
Side pockets and straps: hold rollable battle maps using the netted pockets and adjustable straps or use them to hold water bottles and other accessories for your next game night. Reinforced padded design: thick padded foam reinforced with hard polymer sheets provide a semi-rigid structure to store up to 60lbs of games and accessories when using the included chest strap.
Board game tower backpack: store an overwhelming number of board games, card games, RPG accessories and everything else you'll need to make your next game night a hit! 12. 5 x 12. 5 x 21 inch interior.
8. Wizards of the Coast #ad
Dungeons & Dragons: The Legend of Drizzt Board Game #adWizards of the Coast #ad
- Contains: 42 heroes and monsters, 13 sheets of interlocking cardstock Dungeons tiles, scenario book, 200 encounter and treasure cards, and 20-sided die.
Features multiple scenarios, challenging quests and cooperative game play. Rulebook and scenario books. 20-sided die. Designed for 1 to 5 players.