As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Z-Man Games #ad
A Feast for Odin: The Norwegians Expansion #adZ-Man Games #ad
- Utilize the 95 new goods and 6 new special tiles to feed your Vikings and advance your civilization. Strategically assign your Vikings to actions to gather food, equipment, and animal pieces to puzzle together.
Set sail for new territory with 8 double-sided exploration boards. Choose from multiple paths to victory with 3 additional action boards full of possibilities.
|Brand||Z-Man Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||ZMAN GAMES #ad|
2. Z-Man Games #ad
A Feast For Odin: Mini Expansion #1 #adZ-Man Games #ad
- Features two new exploration boards, giving you more options than ever before. The first mini-expansion for the hit a feast for odin. Travel to the lofoten archipelago, the Orkney islands, or even as far south as Tierra del Fuego.
|Brand||Z-Man Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Fantasy Flight Publishing #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects|
3. Asmodee #ad
A Feast For Odin #adAsmodee #ad
- Over 200 occupation cards. Innovative home board mechanic. Fun and fair dice-managed actions. 1 to 4 players, ages 14+.
4. Avalon Hill #ad
Betrayal at House on the Hill #adAvalon Hill #ad
- With 50 blood-curdling scenarios, each trip to the house on the hill promises fresh horrors. Players must work together to survive the nightmare.
3–6 players, ages 12 plus, 60 min per game high reliability. Tile by tile, terror by terror, build your own haunted mansion - and then try to escape it alive. Except for 1 player who becomes the traitor.
|Brand||Avalon Hill #ad|
|Manufacturer||Wizards of the Coast #ad|
5. Secret Hitler #ad
Secret Hitler #adSecret Hitler #ad
- Solid game boards with foil inlay. Hidden roles and secret envelopes for five to ten players. Beautiful wooden components. A fast-paced game of deception and betrayal.
|Brand||Secret Hitler #ad|
|Manufacturer||Secret Hitler #ad|
6. Leder Games #ad
Leder Games | Root: A Game of Woodland Might and Right #adLeder Games #ad
- Root is a game of adventure and war where 2 to 4 players battle for control of a vast wilderness. In root, players drive the narrative and the differences between each role create an unparalleled level of interaction and replayability. Ages 10+, 90- 120 minute playing time.
|Brand||Leder Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Leder Games #ad|
7. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Twilight Imperium 4th Edition Board Game | Strategy Board Game for Adults and Teens | Adventure Game | Ages 14 and up | 3-6 Players | Average Playtime 4-8 Hours | Made by Fantasy Flight Games #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- With seventeen different factions and a random board setup, no game is ever the same twice. The dawn of a new age: explore the latest reimagining of the twilight imperium saga with this epic fourth edition. Negotiate your way to victory or overrun your foes with military might - the choice is yours.
Mecatol rex, the jewel of galactic civilization, awaits the one who would be so bold as to take up the mantle of Emperor. Sci-fi strategy board game: in this game of galactic conquest, uncertain allegiances, trade, each player takes command of one of seventeen unique civilizations to compete for interstellar supremacy through warfare, and political dominance.
Number of players and average playtime: this exciting storytelling and tactical adventure game is designed for 3 to 6 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older. Thrilling and competitive: every faction offers a completely different play experience, from the wormhole-hopping Ghosts of Creuss to the Emiratates of Hacan, masters of trade.
Highly variable: create your own galactic space opera with a massive game featuring over 1, 000 components. Each of these races have many paths to victory, but only one will sit upon the throne of Mecatol Rex as the new masters of the galaxy. Average playtime is between 4 to 8 hours. The galaxy stirs once more, and the great races are again looking beyond their borders into the far reaches of space.
8. Z-Man Games #ad
Carcassonne Board Game BASE GAME | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Strategy Board Game | Medieval Adventure Board Game | Ages 7 and up | 2-5 Players | Made by Z-Man Games #adZ-Man Games #ad
- Average Playtime: 45 minutes. High replayability: with its simple yet rich game mechanics and eighty-four tiles that can be configured into numerous combinations, Carcassonne appeals to beginners and veteran gamers alike. The player who makes the most strategic placements of tiles and followers will score the most points and win the game.
How to achieve victory: players score points by having followers on tiles as features are completed. One step at a time tile-placement game: players fill in the countryside around the medieval fortified city, roads, monasteries, choosing from tiles that depict cities, and fields; each new tile creates an ever-expanding board on which players can then add their followers.
Jack of all trades: followers can take many different roles knights, farmers, monks, or thieves determined by the type of tile on which they're placed.
Whether blocking a city's growth or connecting with your opponent’s road to share the points, Carcassonne provides plenty of ways to use your cunning and outsmart your opponents. Looking for new adventures? try our many expansions Note: Expansions require Carcassonne Base Game to play. Each role scores points differently, so you'll need careful planning to make the best use of your followers. Strategy game - plan your way to victory: develop the landscape of a medieval fortress city one tile at a time.
|Brand||Z-Man Games #ad|