As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Lupash Games #ad
Develop Social Skills and Emotional Control, Helps with ADHD, Low Self-Esteem Impulse Anger Regulation and More, Togetherland Therapy Card Game for Kids, Perfect for Counselors Groups and Families #adLupash Games #ad
- Develop emotional intelligence - Learn to Identify Feelings and Understand Others. The game focuses on a variety of Emotions Such as Anger, Sadness, Fear, Confidence, Empathy and More.
Colorful character Designs for a Fun Learning Experience. Perfect game to play for school or at Home, Parents, suitable for Groups, Therapist, Counselors and more. Build social skills for better Communication Abilities and Sharing About The Child Emotions and Thoughts.
2. PTS Games #ad
Impulsive Eddie: The Fun Impulse Control Game for Kids #adPTS Games #ad
- 108 total cards includes a full 88 question cards and 20 fun Eddie cards. Easy to learn and play, a game can be played in about 20 minutes.
Extra digital content! includes a download link with additional tips, game play options, and fun reproducible worksheets to extend the usefulness of this therapeutic game even further. Great for adhd and impulsive children, a must for school counselors, therapists, parents, and anyone who works with children.
Fun interactive gameplay for 2-6 players to compete to win the most cards in this fast-paced stacking game. Impulse control game provides a fun way to teach children ages 8-12 about controlling their impulses and learning self-control skills.
3. Childswork / Childsplay #ad
Relax & Think: A Game to Help Impulsive Children Think Before They Act, Stop #adChildswork / Childsplay #ad
- Ideal game to help impulsive children think before they act. Useful as both a diagnostic and treatment tool. Active, relaxation skills, impulsive children learn motor control, how to express their feelings and how to problem-solve.
Designed for counselors, social workers, therapists, and other helping professionals. Up to 6 players; suitable for ages 6-12.
4. Therapy Game HQ #ad
Mad Dragon: an Anger Control Card Game #adTherapy Game HQ #ad
- Qty : 1 Each. Fun & therapeutic card game teaching anger control. This fast-paced therapeutic card game helps children ages 6-12:. Learn that they have choices about how to express anger. This listing is for Mad Dragon: An Anger-Control Card Game. Designed for children aged 6 to 12.
|Brand||Therapy Game HQ #ad|
5. da Vinci's Room #ad
Don't Go Bananas, A CBT Game for Kids to Work on Controlling Strong Emotions #adda Vinci's Room #ad
- Based on the abcd model of cognitive behavioral therapy: Kids work to identify what triggers their emotions, analyze the beliefs they have about those situations, explore their reactions and look for ways to change their thought patterns.
2-4 players ages 6-12: a variety of questions makes this game versatile for a larger age group. Players answer question prompts about different emotions and situations as they play the cards. Simple to play: 2-4 players take turns building each color pile.
Adults playing along can help kids see first hand positive ways to process emotions and feel more comfortable giving their own answers. For parents and professionals: teachers can play don't go bananas with small groups of kids in the classroom or parents can play with their kids at home.
Tackling 5 emotions: the game works through 5 strong emotions - anger, worry, sadness, fear and jealousy. Helping build social skills along with working on emotions. More thought provoking questions can be added or removed for easier or tougher gameplay. Semi-cooperative play means if someone can’t help their own piles, they help someone else’s pile.
6. The Game Plan Game #ad
Kids Card Games Ages 4-10, Problem-Solving, Feelings Management, The Game Plan Game: Life Skills for Kids, Family Board Games, Board Game, Social Skills 2-8 Players #adThe Game Plan Game #ad
- Fun easy interactive play: move, Draw, Spell and Say. Versatile: for parents, Grandparents, Clubs, Educators, Health Professionals. Encourages conversations: Problem-solving on challenging issues, feelings and teaches safety information, good health and smart choices.
More than 200 question and activity cards. Discuss questions: bullying, teasing, personal safety, phone and address, safe and tricky persons. Educational safety and life skills board game: Critical thinking, manners, feelings and behaviors.
7. Skillmatics #ad
Skillmatics Card Game: Train of Thought | Super Fun & Interactive for Family Game Night | Gifts for All Ages 6-99 | Travel Games for Kids #adSkillmatics #ad
- It’s portable & great travel size game. How to win - each player draws a card from the center and takes turns in answering questions. This game is ideal for 2-6 players. Exciting card game of questions & real connections - reflect, think & imagine as you answer interesting questions and perform fun challenges.
If you were a photographer who would you take pictures of? who do you think knows you best? Learn more about yourself and loved ones as you engage in meaningful conversations! Are you ready to be the first one to complete your 'Train of Thought' ? Great gift – train of thought is an ideal gift and enjoyable way to bring your family together through meaningful conversations! Play it any time any place – one game set includes 110 question cards, 20 action cards and a handy box to store it all.
Be the first player to complete your 'Train of Thought' by collecting 3 complete compartment sets, 1 set of each of the 3 colors of cards.
This highly engaging, age-appropriate game of exciting questions & fun challenges can be enjoyed by all ages. Super fun family game - train of thought is the perfect parental tool to approach playtime and family time. Your child can become an instant champion by playing at family game night, outdoor parties, 20 Wild cards, gatherings, plane trips, summer camps and more!. Cards are of 3 colors, Each color represents a train compartment.
8. S.T.O.R.M. #ad
Emotional Rollercoaster | Anger Management Board Game for Kids & Families | Therapy Learning Resources | Anger Control Card Game | Emotion Board Games Games for Kids Ages 4-8 -12 | Social Emotional #adS.T.O.R.M. #ad
- Learning activity - use mindfulness and breathing exercises to stay grounded. This also works well for parents or teachers looking for autism learning materials. Self regulation - players will understand that if one coping strategy or activities don’t feel right to them, they can try another.
Learn social emotional coping strategies and play this activity with your classroom, friends, or family.
Anger management - this fun, anger management game for kids of all ages helps children learn how to cope and calm down when angry. Problem solving - this board game help you explore what makes you angry and works as an activity to problem solving.
Great addition to your kindergarten learning activities and learning games. Self expression - this anger management activity for kids helps improve their ability to express themselves and is also a great education game for kids of all ages. One of the best board games for two players and more.
|Part Number||Emotional Rollercoaster|