As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Renegade Game Studios #ad
Viscounts of The West Kingdom RGS2127, Strategy Board Game Night for Teens, 60-90 min, Adults, 1-4 Players, Ages 12 and Up, Renegade Game Studios, Be The Player with The Most Victory Points #adRenegade Game Studios #ad
- Increase your influence while traveling throughout the kingdom. As the king’s reign comes to an end, seek the favor of the townsfolk. Designed for 1-4 players, ages 12+, to enjoy in 60-90 minutes.
Construct buildings, work in the castle, write manuscripts, and acquire deeds for new land. Viscounts of the west Kingdom is the third game in the West Kingdom Trilogy.
2. Folded Space #ad
Folded Space Viscounts of West Kingdom Board Game Box Inserts #adFolded Space #ad
- Many of the trays can be utilised during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times. Insert compatible with viscounts of the west kingdom. Note: insert designed for game with external box dimensions of 23.
0 x 23. 0 x 6. 9cm. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. The trays require assembly, which is quick and fun, using ordinary PVA glue. Fs-vis. This product consists of a flat-pack of 3 Evacore sheets.
3. Renegade Game Studios #ad
& Confront Outsiders, Fortifications, 1-4 Players, Build Outposts, Paladins of The West Kingdom Strategy Board Game, 90-120 Min Play Time, Commission Monks, Most Victory Points Win, Ages 12 and Up #adRenegade Game Studios #ad
- Just the right amount of player interaction, with no take-that mechanisms. 90-120 minute playing time. Intuitive and easy to use solo play mode. 1-4 players ages 12+.
Enlist the help of your Paladins to defend your city From increasing threats. Multiple paths to victory, thanks to the suspicion system, attribute tracks and wide array of potential townsfolk and Outsider combinations.
4. Renegade Game Studios #ad
Renegade Game Studios Architects of the West Kingdom Game for 1-5 Players Aged 12 & Up #adRenegade Game Studios #ad
- First stand-alone game in the West Kingdom Trilogy. Become an ambitious royal architect to impress the king by building notable landmarks in the kingdom.
West kingdom adventure with beautiful artwork and great quality components. Exciting worker-placement strategy board game for 1-5 players, ages 12 and up.
5. Leder Games #ad
Leder Games | Root: A Game of Woodland Might and Right #adLeder Games #ad
- Root is a game of adventure and war where 2 to 4 players battle for control of a vast wilderness. Ages 10+, 90- 120 minute playing time. In root, players drive the narrative and the differences between each role create an unparalleled level of interaction and replayability.
|Brand||Leder Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Leder Games #ad|
6. Renegade Game Studios #ad
Renegade Game Studios The West Kingdom Tomesaga #adRenegade Game Studios #ad
- Number of players: 2-6. Package dimensions: 3. 81 l x 23. 114 h x 14. 224 w centimeters. Item package weight: 1. 0 pounds. Build the kingdom, defend its borders and increase your influence throughout the lands.
7. Renegade Game Studios #ad
Renegade Game Studios Age of Artisans, Architects of The West Kingdom- Game for 1-6 Players Aged 12 & Up #adRenegade Game Studios #ad
- Adds components for an additional player! Includes new Craft Cards and a dual-layered Guild Board. Expands the game with two new player boards and a variety of new Apprentices and Buildings.
Expansion for the award-winning Architects of the West Kingdom. Number of players: 1-6 for ages: 12+ Playing Time: 60-80 min.
8. Days of Wonder #ad
Ticket to Ride Board Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Train Game | Ages 8+ | For 2 to 5 players | Average Playtime 30-60 minutes | Made by Days of Wonder #adDays of Wonder #ad
- Additional points come to those who can fulfill their Destination Tickets and to the player who builds the longest continuous railway. The average playtime is 30-60 minutes. Play with alexa: using a compatible Echo device, say “Alexa, launch Ticket to Ride” and play against Alexa.
The longer the routes, the more points they earn. Fun adventure game: ticket to ride is a cross-country train adventure game in which players collect and play matching train cards to claim railway routes connecting cities through North America! LOOKING FOR NEW ADVENTURES? Try Ticket to Ride expansions Note: Expansions require Ticket to Ride Board Game to play.
Connect iconic north american cities across a map of the 20th-century USA and build your train routes to earn points. Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 5 players.
Fast and easy to learn: with elegantly simple gameplay, the game can be learned in under 15 minutes and enjoyed time and time again, whether it's your first time building a rail empire or an old favorite. Multiple ways of scoring points: players collect train cards that enable them to claim railway routes connecting cities throughout North America. Strategy game: build your tracks across the united states in this fast-paced and strategic board game.
|Brand||Days of Wonder #ad|
|Manufacturer||Days of Wonder, Inc. #ad|