As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Cold Case Crackers #ad
Cold Case Crackers | Murder Mystery Game | Addenberg Train Bomber Case | Can You Crack The Case? #adCold Case Crackers #ad
- This makes for a great date night, game night with friends, or family activity. An audio tip line will assist your team whenever the next turn in your investigation eludes you. Each phase and task are different, but all are crucial in solving the case. Cold case crackers allows you to take the role of a detective team.
This takes the live action detective work to the whole next level. You never know what piece of evidence you may need or when you will need it. You will enter codes throughout the game to validate your decisions and complete the investigation.
We have integrated technology into the game, so you will need a cell phone or computer in order to play. Your team of investigators will have to have a keen wit and observant eyes. You will try to crack a case that was never solved. This case will be solved by achieving investigation goals given to you on phase cards.
The bombing took place in 2003 and with no leads the case went cold and the unknown subject responsible for the gruesome attack has escaped justice. The game requires live action detective work and includes twists and turns you never see coming. The question is: do you have what it takes to crack the case? Can you prevent the next bombing? This game also accommodates those who want to take on the task alone and claim the glory for themselves.
2. Cold Case Crackers #ad
Cold Case Crackers | Murder Mystery Game | 12th Street Theater Case | Can You Crack The Case? #adCold Case Crackers #ad
- The game requires live action detective work and includes twists and turns you never see coming. You never know what piece of evidence you may need or when you will need it. This is the 12th street theater Case - This fictional case is of the murder of Victoria Frankle.
Move through the phases of your investigation. Use the dozens of documents and photographs along the way. You will try to crack a case that was never solved. You job is to sift through the evidence and determine who the killer is. This case will be solved by achieving investigation goals given to you on phase cards.
You will enter codes throughout the game to validate your decisions and complete the investigation. This takes the live action detective work to the whole next level. Built for solo detectives or a whole detective team.
We have integrated technology into the game, so you will need a cell phone or computer in order to play. She was killed in april of 2002 and with the lack of physical evidence, the case went cold. The evidence includes maps, witness statements, fingerprints, photos, suspect profiles, cell-phone records, interview transcripts, and much more. Each phase and task are different, but all are crucial in solving the case. The question is: Do you have what it takes to crack the case?
3. Unsolved Case Files #ad
UNSOLVED CASE FILES | Ashcroft, Harmony, Cold Case Murder Mystery Game | Can You Solve The Crime? #adUnsolved Case Files #ad
- Think you can find out who really killed harmony ashcroft on May 8, 1998? Unsolved Case Files will let you find out once and for all whether you’re as good as the detectives on TV. Then disprove a key suspect's alibi and finally identify the clue that will put the real killer behind bars for the murder. Over 50 investigation documents and photos - this unsolved case file game includes over 50 evidence photos and documents for you to investigate including newspaper articles, crime scene photographs, character photographs and much more.
Everything about this mystery game is fiction, evidence report, suspect interrogations, coroners report, fingerprint card, map of the crime scene, witness statements, legal documents, phone records, but will feel just like you are a real cold-case detective.
Treat yourself, couples, your friends or your family to a game experience you can only get with Unsolved Case Files. Couples looking to escape boring date nights are amazed with the interaction and teamwork that develops when you work together to solve this mystery.
If you don’t have the answer right you can keep investigating without being spoiled by the right answers. Perfect for individuals, your partner, groups & parties - teen and adult murder mystery fans love the cerebral challenge. Solve 3 mysteries to crack the case - in order to solve this cold case murder mystery game you’ll need to find 3 separate clues that crack open the case. Be a cold case detective - unsolved case files puts you in the shoes of a cold case detective tasked with solving a murder that happened decades ago with only the original investigator's case file. With 3 different mysteries to solve in order to play the game, this case will challenge your investigative abilities.
4. Mattel Games #ad
ESCAPE ROOM IN A BOX The Werewolf Experiment #adMattel Games #ad
- You can do it! Exciting cooperation game—everyone in the game is after the same goal: to escape! You have to solve 19 mental and physical puzzles before a mad scientist turns you into werewolves—and you have only an hour to do it! To enhance gameplay, players can connect to the Amazon Alexa.
A great immersion experience! Includes 19 puzzles and three locks.
|Brand||Mattel Games #ad|
5. Mayfair Games #ad
Mayfair Games Alibi #adMayfair Games #ad
- Players score points for solving the mystery. Card game makes players use their skills of deduction and reasoning to solve the murder. Intriguing family game is excellent for large groups. Make strategic decisions during play.
|Brand||Mayfair Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Mayfair Games #ad|
6. GoSports #ad
Portable Case and Rules, GoSports Giant Wooden 4 in a Row Game – 3 Foot Width – with Coins #adGoSports #ad
- Game pieces included: 42 gosports plastic coins 21 red + 21 blue; the coins are made from extremely durable plastic and will never break. Travel case: includes a robust carrying case for neat storage and easy portability on the go.
100 percent wooden construction: Each game is crafted from sturdy premium wood and painted white for our signature look. Giant size fun: game measures over 3 feet wide and 32 inches tall and can be setup indoors or outdoors in seconds.
|Manufacturer||P&P Imports, LLC [SPORTS] #ad|
|Warranty||GOSPORTS WARRANTY: This ships in a large box so inspect for damage on arrival and please reach out to us right away if the game arrives with any issues so we can send you a free replacement.|
7. CHH #ad
BurgundyDiscontinued by manufacturer, American Mah Jongg Soft Bag Case New 166 Tile Set with 4 Color Pushers #adCHH #ad
- New american/Western Mah Jong Set. Tile size is 1 1/8" x 7/8" x 1/2". Fun for the whole family! 166 cream white tiles Included in Set See below for detail. 4 color pushers/Racks Combos are Included.
|Manufacturer||Getting Fit #ad|
8. Arcane Wonders #ad
Arcane Wonders Royals Board Game #adArcane Wonders #ad
- For 2-5 Players. Highly accessible game that uses territory control, set collection, and influence mechanics. Designed by world famous board game designer Peter Hawes. The latest in the dice Tower Essentials line of games personally approved by Tom Vasel.
|Brand||Arcane Wonders #ad|
|Manufacturer||Arcane Wonders #ad|
9. Lancaster Gaming Company #ad
Slide Hockey, Lancaster 3 in 1 Pool Billiard, Foosball Combo Arcade Game Table #adLancaster Gaming Company #ad
- Manual scorekeepers on each side of the table. Compact, multi-purpose 48-inch design takes up less space. Easy to switch from 1 game to the next in seconds. Side locks keep game table in place and stable. 3-in-1 billiards, slide hockey, and foosball game table.