As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Cards Against Humanity LLC. #ad
Cards Against Humanity #adCards Against Humanity LLC. #ad
- America's #1 gerbil coffin. Buy this first. This is the main game. Includes a booklet of sensible game rules and preposterous alternate rules. Cards against Humanity is a party game for horrible people. Contains 500 white cards and 100 black cards for maximum replayability.
2. Bezier Games #ad
Silver #adBezier Games #ad
- The first in a series of silver games - mix and match more decks The second deck: silver bullet coming later in 2019. Get rid of the Werewolves in your Village faster than your opponents. Every card has a special power. Claim the silver amulet and get a bonus the following round.
|Brand||Bezier Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Bezier Games #ad|
3. PlayMonster #ad
PlayMonster Relative Insanity Party Game About Crazy Relatives -- Made & Played by Comedian Jeff Foxworthy! #adPlayMonster #ad
- Then everyone else chooses a punch line card to finish the phrase, like maybe, “You are not the father!” or “Somebody took a trip to the land of bad decisions.
”. All about crazy relative! read a setup card aloud, like, “When my brother brought out his new baby to show the family, Granny blurt out ”.
Featured on and played by the tonight show starring jimmy Fallon, Rachael Ray show and more! It's a hilarious game about crazy family members and even crazier situations-perfect for game nights with friends and family! Made and played by comedian Jeff Foxworthy. For 4 to 12 players, ages 14+.
4. Calliope #ad
Calliope Games Roll For It!, Red Edition #adCalliope #ad
- Portable family game: play at home, in the car, in the park, anywhere! A box of cards and dice is all you need for a quick game! Roll the dice right into the box lid to play on the go!. Includes 30 cards, 24 beautiful dice, and rules.
But watch out for canny players looking to steal the card you are after! A game of chance and quick decisions: take turns choosing your best options as you race to collect 40 points by matching cards to your dice.
Easy to learn: learning a game has never been simpler. Add the purple set to play with up to 8 players. Lighthearted fun: it’s fun, and easy! roll colorful dice, fast, match them to target cards, and be the first hit 40 points to win! It's an instant classic game of dice rolling and decision making.
Who can play? this is truly a game for all ages! 2-4 players ages 8+. Roll the dice, match them to cards on the table, and win points. Each turn is loaded with lots of dice & numerous choices.
5. Exploding Kittens LLC #ad
Teens and Kids, Exploding Kittens Card Game, Family-Friendly Party Games, Card Games for Adults, Nsfw Explicit Adult Content Edition #adExploding Kittens LLC #ad
- A highly strategic, if you draw an exploding kitten, kitty-powered version of Russian roulette, basically, you lose and you are full of loser sad-sauce. It's like uno, except there are goats, magical enchiladas and kittens that can kill you, -cnn.
More than 9 million copies sold, breaking records in kids games, adult games and everything in-between. This “game of the year” award winner is the perfect holiday gift if you’re looking for board games for adults but want to be able to play fun games with your kids as well.
This holiday gift favorite takes 5 minutes to learn, is for 2-5 players ages 7+ and includes 56 cards, 15 minutes to play, box and instructions. Same exploding kittens madness, do not buy for children, but with card art much too horrible/incredible to include in a kid-friendly version, unless you're ready to have some weird conversations.
|Brand||Exploding Kittens LLC #ad|
|Manufacturer||Exploding Kittens LLC #ad|
|Warranty||Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service.|
6. Cards Against Humanity #ad
Cards Against Humanity: Green Box #adCards Against Humanity #ad
- The best expansion we've ever written. The green box is an expansion to Cards Against Humanity. Comes with 300 totally new cards to mix into your game 245 white and 55 black. Red and blue Boxes not required, though heartily recommended. Makes your life worth living again for several minutes.
7. TeeTurtle #ad
Unstable Unicorns Rainbow Apocalypse Expansion Pack, designed to be added to your Unstable Unicorns Card Game #adTeeTurtle #ad
- Unstable unicorns is a strategic card game that will destroy your friendships. But in a good way. The game was one of kickstarter’s top 100 most backed projects of all time and has sold over a million copies worldwide.
Unstable unicorns won the 2019 people’s choice Award for Toy of the Year. Unstable unicorns rainbow apocalypse expansion Pack is designed to be added to your Unstable Unicorns Card Game or Unstable Unicorns NSFW Card Game.
This highly giftable expansion pack contains 54 cards and is recommended for ages 14+. This pack includes cards ranging from super cute unicorns to the terrifyingly destructive Four Unicorns of the Apocalypse.
8. Play Nine #ad
Play Nine, The Card Game of Golf! #adPlay Nine #ad
- Play time: 15-20 min. Includes 2 decks of premium play nine cards 108 cards, scorecards, easy to follow game instructions, and a pencil. Skill level: Novice, Intermediate, Expert. Just like the actual game, the person with the lowest score wins! Hole in one: play nine, the card game of golf, is a fun and exciting twist on the classic game of golf.
All ages: recommended for ages 8 and up, play nine has easy to follow instructions and simple game play so the whole family can join in on a round and play a hole or two.
Players then take turns drawing, discarding, or trading their cards for the lowest value cards.
Specifications: for 2-6 players. Any occasion: perfect for family game night, reunions, or as a down time activity, holiday parties, this match game is just the thing to keep everyone entertained and having a ball. Recommended for ages 8+. Play: players are dealt 8 cards with a discard and draw pile at the center. Full play in description.
|Brand||Play Nine #ad|
9. Winning Moves Games #ad
Winning Moves RACK-O, Retro package Card Game #adWinning Moves Games #ad
- The play: each player is dealt 10 cards. 5 points for each of the 10 cards in his rack, and 25 points for going Rack-O. Contents: 1 60 card deck of rack-o cards, 4 plastic rack-o racks, instructions.
Place cards in your rack in order, slot 50 down to 5. Turn over top card from the stockpile. Scoring: the player who goes “rack-o” first, scores 75 points. This new retro edition, featuring fine quality cards with bold numbers, will delight players young and old.
Winning a round: to go “rack-o”, player must have all ten cards in his rack from a low card in the #5 slot to a high card in the #50 slot. Recommended ages 8+. For 2-4 players. A fun filled card game: “rack-o” was originally released in 1956. Continue taking cards in turn, exchanging for cards in your rack.
|Brand||Winning Moves Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Winning Moves #ad|
|Warranty||30 day warranty against manufacturer defects|