As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Imagine #ad
Meditation Cards for Kids, Award-Winning Mindfulness kit of XL Cards with Calming Guided Meditations for Empowerment, Focus and Relaxation. Great for Parents, Teachers and Therapists. #adImagine #ad
- A great addition to your classroom games and school counselor supplies. Also prefect as a therapists gifts. A valuable tool for teachers, activity cards, kids activities for counselors, or when establishing a mindfulness practice at your school. A meaningful gift for kids: meditation kit offering a joyful KIDS ACTIVITY for one or more kids, at home, on the go or in a group activity.
Highly recommended as a relaxing parent-child bonding activity. Children's mental health professionals can also use these cards to create a calm and empowering environment when looking for therapeutic games telehealth activities, therapy games for teens, anxiety tools, therapy game.
A therapy game, cbt game, therapy cards, social emotional games, play therapy toys, therapy games for kids, dbt cards, board games for kids, adhd tools or adhd games for kids, group therapy activities, Mindfulness for therapists. Imagine meditation kit for kids offer 24 huge mindfulness scripts for kids with content-rich scripts and vibrant illustrations of Guided Imagery meditations for kids, a Mindfulness breathing exercise to practice before any meditation, and 2 DIY cards for your child to create his own cards.
An engaging, easy and fun tool to add to your mindfulness resources for mindful games, coping skills games, social skills games. Award-winning premium quality meditation kit and mindfulness game for kids providing a FUN and RELAXING activity for kids to practice meditation and connect to feelings of inner peace. Can also be used as part of your counseling games, SCHOOL COUNSELORS or SCHOOL PSYCHOLOGIST.
2. Omi & Friendz #ad
Omi The Elephant Meditation Toy, Calm Down Toy, Mindfulness for Kids, Emotional Regulation Toys, Learning Toys, Educational Toys, Social Emotional Learning Toys, Meditation Tools, Mindful Kids #adOmi & Friendz #ad
- Omi's guided exercises - simply push this zen elephant toy's paws, to access one of the four guided exercises: Daly Reset to identify emotions, Sad or Mad Reset to let go of negative feelings, 30 Second Reset for rest, or Calm Music for relaxation.
Kid designed, mother approved - provide your kids with the tools to help them grow into emotionally stable adults through mindfulness and meditation for kids. Reset - meet omi, the fun, emotional regulation skills, cuddly mindfulness elephant that teaches kids deep breathing, and positive thinking.
Stop. Use omi as a yoga toy or meditation toy wherever you go. The science of mindfulness - the majority of brain development occurs during childhood. We created this mindful kids elephant toy to help your little ones improve the growth of key brain regions associated with emotional regulation and self-control.
Simply place omi on your belly as he guides you through a mindful breathing exercise. Breathe. The benefits of mindfulness for kids - mindfulness practices can help support brain development that leads to: improve concentration, increased positive moods, lowered anxiety, better sleep, clearer thinking, and much more!.
|Brand||Omi & Friendz #ad|
|Manufacturer||Mindful Buddiez #ad|
3. Imagine #ad
Focus and Relaxation. Great for Parents, Teachers and Therapists., Imagine Meditation Kit for Kids, Award-Winning Mindfulness kit of XL Cards with Calming Guided Meditations for Empowerment #adImagine #ad
- A great addition to your classroom games and school counselor supplies. Imagine meditation kit for kids offer 24 huge mindfulness scripts and Affirmation Cards for kids with content-rich scripts and vibrant illustrations of Guided Imagery meditations for kids, a Mindfulness breathing exercise to practice before any meditation, and an easy navigation aid to find the right card for any feeling or challenge.
A meaningful gift for kids: meditation kit offering a joyful KIDS ACTIVITY for one or more kids, at home, on the go or in a group activity. Can also be used as part of your counseling games, activity cards, social skills games. A therapy game, dbt cards, anxiety tools, play therapy toys, adhd tools or adhd games for kids, group therapy activities, therapy games for kids, social emotional games, board games for kids, therapy games for teens, therapy cards, CBT game, Mindfulness for therapists.
Children's mental health professionals can also use these cards to create a calm and empowering environment when looking for therapeutic games telehealth activities, therapy game.
Highly recommended as a relaxing parent-child bonding activity. From the creators of the award-winning imagine meditation cards, new premium quality holistic meditation and Mindfulness kit for kids providing a FUN and RELAXING activity for kids to practice meditation and connect to feelings of inner peace. Also prefect as a therapists gifts. A valuable tool for teachers, coping skills games, school counselors or school psychologist. An engaging, easy and fun tool to add to your mindfulness resources for mindful games, kids activities for counselors, or when establishing a Mindfulness practice at your school.
4. Lupash Games #ad
A Calming Therapy Tool for Developing Anger Management, Meditation and Mindfulness Kit for Stress Reduction, Great For Counselors, and Therapists, Families, Mindful Land Therapy Cards Game for Kids #adLupash Games #ad
- Helps develop Anger Management, and Self Awareness. Practice guided meditation and Mindfulness In a Fun and Educational Way. Great gift for counselors, Parents, Teachers, and Therapists.
Calming bedtime Activity with Benefits of Emotional Development. Play at home, traveling, Group Activities, school, and More.
5. MindPanda #ad
Self Care Kit for Kids, Meditation Journal & Coloring Pages, Teens & Adults, MindPanda Mindfulness Cards, Includes Empowering Therapy Cards #adMindPanda #ad
- The simple meditation exercises and mindfulness activities improve feelings of presence and connectedness. Fosters creativity - daily writing prompts to help you record your experience, children, teens, improve your focus and emotional awareness. These mindfulness activities gently guide men, and kids to learning healthy methods of managing stress, and stay in the present moment.
Learn to connect more deeply with family, friends, and loved ones. Self-empowerment - the ultimate self-care toolbox contains 35 high-quality soft-touch mindfulness cards with affirmations.
Stress management support - used by healthcare professionals, schools, women, process feelings, therapists, and counselors across the country. Give the gift of mindfulness - a self-care kit that shows you care, coworkers, this mindfulness for beginners set is a thoughtful, functional gift that will help bring peace of mind to friends, and family.
Improve relationships - families can work together or separately through the therapy cards to learn meaningful ways to interact for the improvement of parent-child interactions. Mindfulness journal with coloring book provides a creative outlet for stress and anxiety relief that can be enjoyed by all ages - toddlers, and adults. The deck will guide you through a range of mindful activities, meditation, and empowering self-care exercises to help you focus and improve mental health.
6. School of Mindful #ad
School of Mindful- Intro to Yoga and Meditation Deck for Children, Beginner Yoga and Meditation, Set of 24 Poses and Easy to Learn Activities for Kids #adSchool of Mindful #ad
- Safe practices: when using these cards and practicing yoga and meditation you should always: wear comfortable clothing, take time to get comfortable and learn each pose, be gentle with your body, practice with an adult, have enough room around you, and drink plenty of water.
Stress relief & breathing: the focus of these cards is to find time to relax and calm the mind with your children.
Recommended for beginners: these cards are designed with pictures and easy to follow steps for each exercise. 24 easy to learn yoga poses, stretches, and meditations for children: This deck of cards contains 24 basic activities for you and your children to introduce yoga principles in your life.
Use a few cards at a time to guide you until you have memorized the poses and can expand and grow with them. By paying attention to your breath, your thoughts, and your body, you are creating the habit of doing this practice throughout the day.
7. Little Renegades #ad
Little Renegades Mindful Kids Cards, Daytime Affirmation and Mindfulness for Kids #adLittle Renegades #ad
- They're a great addition to your mindfulness supplies. We’re here and happy to help: we understand that sometimes the path to mindfulness is different for everyone. Use them at the breakfast table or in self-esteem games for kids. For kids ages 3 and up: while we made these meditation cards with little ones in mind, they help instill mindfulness for teens and grownups, too.
These affirmation cards for kids teach fun mindfulness activities such as gratitude and awareness. Just reach out to us to know more. That’s why we have a 14-day satisfaction policy that covers your new meditation cards.
Perfect for little learners: many teachers enjoy using these as empowerment cards to kick off their class or use them during brain breaks for the classroom. If you're just starting your mindfulness journey, these will work as well.
They’re a great way to support your students’ meditation needs through classroom mindfulness – even when they're home schooling or learning online. Make them your own. Daytime deck for mindful mornings: help your child get centered for the day. Thoughtful prompts, inspiring illustrations: each deck comes with 40 two-sided cards featuring mindfulness prompts and beautiful watercolor art for your children. Each card also provides detailed instructions for parents, teachers, and caregivers.
8. Shifu #ad
Ludo, Samsung tabs, Tacto Classics by PlayShifu, Kindle Fire Tablet Not Included, Tic Tac Toe | Ages 4 & Up | Works with iPads, Ladders, Digital Games | 4in1 Board Games, Real Figurines, Checkers #adShifu #ad
- Tacto classics by playshifu transforms your tablet into an interactive board game! Add a fun twist of storytelling to the age-old favorites like Chutes & Ladders, Ludo, Checkers & more. Compatible devices: tacto works with a range of tablets: ipads 5 and above ipad 2 and ipad mini 1 not supported Android tabs 7-inches and above, minimum 2GB RAM Samsung Tab A and S7+ not supported, Fire HD 8 - 2020, Fire HD 10 - 2021Fire 7 not supported.
The tacto app has a range of games - Legends of Ludo, Trolls & Ladders, animations, classic games with our own little twist. The frames come with slots to place your figurines The box doesn’t come with a tablet/smartphone.
The games are packed with rich visuals, characters, PBJ Checkers, and storytelling to help kids build STEAM skills. In the box - the tacto classics kit comes with 2 frames, 4 player figurines and 2 Dice Figurines.
Attach the 2 frames on either side of your tablet. Ages 4+ - download the tacto app from app store or play store to get started no in-app purchases. Family game night made super fun - outwit your friends and family in captivating strategy games and develop foundational math and planning skills along the way! Meant for 1 to 4 players, this STEM board game comes with brain-teasing puzzle games, themes and play-modes for the entire family. Tacto blends the endless fun of retro board games with digital gameplay using real figurines.
9. Brybelly #ad
50 Scenario Cards, 50 Reaction Faces, Brybelly Feelings in a Flash, Teaching Empathy Activities, Coping & Social Skills, Emotional Intelligence Flashcard Game, Toddlers & Special Needs Children #adBrybelly #ad
- Learn to cope: each emotion face card features a list of practical coping suggestions to guide positive behavior and decision-making skills. Perfect for classrooms & counselors: Help students access their feelings and practice vital communication skills.
So many ways to play: 50 vibrant poker-size cards encourage creative thinking and expression, suited for conversation or a fun, family-friendly game.
Let's talk about feelings: includes 50 richly illustrated, open-ended family and school scenario cards and an array of 50 emotions. Emotional intelligence builds confidence: In order to build confidence and empathy later in life, teach your child to identify and express their feelings at a young age.