As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
24 Two-Sided Puzzles, Self-Checking, TREND ENTERPRISES: Fun-to-Know Puzzles: Rhyming, For Ages 3 and Up, Learn Words & Pictures That Rhyme, 48 Puzzles Total #adTREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
- Put it together to build word power - introduce and reinforce common vocabulary with 48 long- and short-vowel rhyming words. Sturdy storage box. Research based, classroom proven - repetition of the matching activity is key to building brain connections, attention-getting photographs to illustrate commonly-used words.
These puzzles exceed all children's product safety standards and are tested routinely. And only matching pieces fit together so the learner knows when a match is made. The simple, uncluttered design helps reduce distraction and is not 'juvenile' toward adult users.
Basic printing is large and easy to read. Learning can be a game - the front side pieces use a photo cue to help learners make word connections. As they grow in ability and confidence, use the back sides which are text-only to lock in and extend their skills.
Uses beyond early childhood - these puzzles are ideal for introducing and reinforcing basic words to new English-language learners in both structured and informal activities. Likewise, they are popular tools in speech therapy and memory care settings. Photo cues match written words, and unique puzzle shapes encourage trial and error learning which leads to mastery. Durable, 3" x 3" pieces. Photos for real-life learning.
2. The Learning Journey #ad
Rhyming Puzzle Game for Kids Ages 3-5, Learn to Read With Preschool Learning Materials and Learning Games, Rhyme, The Learning Journey: Match It!, Educational Award Winning Toys #adThe Learning Journey #ad
- Improve motor skills: thick, durable cardboard construction makes products easy to grasp and use, and also a great way of improving hand-eye coordination and encouraging the development of essential motor skills. Play independently or together: 30 puzzle pairs give hours of fun and you can choose whether your child works with you to complete each pair or encourage them to develop important independent working skills.
Encourage language skills – the puzzle is designed to get your child talking and discussing the images they are creating as they put the puzzle together.
This means that they get the puzzle right every time, making the puzzles ideal for both independent play as well as playing together.
Listening to the sounds of the words and thinking about how words are constructed provides a huge boost to your child’s appreciation of language. Learn about rhymes: this bright collection of two-piece puzzles aimed at children ages 3 and up is a perfect introduction to rhyming words, helping to build a foundation for literacy skills. Boost confidence and self-esteem: the self-correcting puzzle pieces means that only the correct pieces fit together.
3. TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
Fun-to-Know® Puzzles: Numbers 1–20 #adTREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
- Durable, 3" x 3" pieces come in a sturdy storage box. Only matching pieces fit together. Photos for real-life learning. Matching helps children understand number values and practice counting. Fun, 2-piece puzzles teach children numbers 1 to 20 .
4. TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
For Ages 4 and Up, Self-Checking, 30 Puzzles Total, Learn to Add & Solve Basic Equations, Trend Enterprises: Fun-to-Know Puzzles: Easy Addition, 15 Three-Piece Two-Sided Puzzles #adTREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
- Making learning fun for over 50 years- trend's educational and motivational products have been trusted by educators, and therapists since 1968! We know what works in classrooms and what kids respond to - and use that experience to create fun, and rewards to support learning, made-in-USA games, skill builders, caregivers, fair play, and family time.
Or, ask the learner what the sum would be if a different number were being added! Designed for ages 5 and up. Numbers represented range between 1 and 10 Only matching pieces fit together. Sturdy storage box. Durable, 3" x 3" pieces.
Put it together to build math skills - this puzzle set serves as a fun introduction to addition. Fifteen different equations are presented: on one side, shown by groups of high-interest objects; on the other side, shown with numerals. And only matching pieces fit together so the learner knows when a match is made.
Photos for real-life learning. These elements build enjoyment, so we use fun, and that leads to playing again and again. Learning can be a game - as learners' skills grow, add tweaks to game play for more challenge - for instance, setting out a problem but leaving out one piece for the student to decide what is needed. Research based, classroom proven - repetition of the matching activity is key to building brain connections, detailed, attention-getting illustrations to illustrate item grouping.
5. TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
Shapes Fun-to-Know Puzzles by TREND enterprises, Inc.; 40 sturdy pieces for young learners #adTREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
- Build essential skills with play –engaging photos show everyday objects that make learning fun! Kids love to find shapes “hidden” in everyday objects. Only the right pieces fit together! when two pieces don’t connect, kids know to search the pile and try again – it’s a great first step to problem-solving and makes each match a feel-good moment.
Photos give valuable clues and reinforce real-world learning. Twice the learning fun! these are great puzzles for kids learning the basics. All pieces easily fit into a sturdy, 7½-inch box for quick clean-up and storage. Each set contains – 20 two-piece, two-sided puzzles.
Learning puzzles kids love – two-sided. Build shape recognition and vocabulary through pictures and words. Great for many ages and abilities – while matching puzzles are a great learning activity for preschoolers and kindergarteners, the real-life photos and large, clear type also resonate with learners of many ages and abilities in memory care, bilingual classrooms, speech therapy, special education, and more.
Use the border color on backs to quickly check that all pieces are facing the same way so you can successfully practice one side and then move on to the other side. Bring hands-on practice to learners in early childhood classrooms, and to supplement distance education at home. When it’s fun to learn, children are inspired to keep playing and practicing – keys to successfully building skills and boosting confidence.
6. TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
Fun-to-Know® Puzzles: Alphabet #adTREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
- Fun, 2-piece puzzles teach children the alphabet and let them practice letter sounds. Only matching pieces fit together. Ideal for teaching ages 3 and up. Photos for real-life learning; reinforces letter sounds. Durable, 3" x 3" pieces come in a sturdy storage box.
7. TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
TREND ENTERPRISES: Fun-to-Know Puzzles: What Goes Together?, 48 Puzzles Total, 24 Two-Sided Puzzles, Learn Related Objects & Their Words, For Ages 3 and Up, Self-Checking #adTREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
- Bold, real photos on each puzzle piece help with retention skills and help toddlers and kids make real-world applications. Two-piece puzzle games for toddlers help little ones develop word and image recognition, observation skills, and more.
Only matching pieces fit together. Sturdy storage box. Great for classroom and home use. Sturdy and thick tag board kids game puzzle pieces are easy for little hands to grasp and piece together.
Durable, 3" x 3" pieces. Set of 24 puzzles for kids feature wide assortment of common life themes, numbers, foods, nature scenes, household items, animals, and more for authentic hands-on learning. Self-correcting, interlocking puzzle pieces fit together only with correct pieces to challenge young minds and introduce trial and error practice. Photos for real-life learning.
8. TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
Self-Checking, Learn Opposites & Position Words, for Ages 3 and Up, Trend Enterprises: Fun-to-Know Puzzles: Opposites, 48 Puzzles Total, 24 Two-Sided Puzzles #adTREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
- Great for home or school use. 24 fun puzzles that teach word recognition and help develop observation skills. Unique combination of words and images. Sturdy puzzle pieces are great for little hands.
9. TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
Fun-to-Know® Puzzles: Colors #adTREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
- Everybody loves a challenge. Game goal: fit the correct 2 pieces together. Durable, 3" x 3" pieces. Includes sturdy box for storage.
Only matching pieces fit together. Sturdy storage box. Great for classroom and home use. Photos for real-life learning. Colorful puzzle pieces to learn colors. For children ages 3 and up.