As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Pick Your Poison #ad
Pick Your Poison Card Game: The “What Would You Rather Do?” Party Game, NSFW Edition #adPick Your Poison #ad
- Three or more players compete to create the hardest scenario possible by combining two Poison cards 350 included. Everyone anonymously "picks their poison" – After the reveal, find out who was "right" and who is just as messed up as you thought.
Combine with the Regular Edition for even more fun! Pick your poison is a card game of unfathomable “What would you rather do?” scenarios. From the creators of The Voting Game and Hot Seat. Perfect for Halloween.
|Brand||Pick Your Poison #ad|
|Manufacturer||Player Ten #ad|
2. Zobmondo!! #ad
Zobmondo!! Would You Rather? Boardgame, Classic Version #adZobmondo!! #ad
- Contents: coming complete with 800 wild and fun “would You Rather” questions, 8 player pieces, 1 dice, score cards, 1 durable game board, 1 sand timer, and pencils. Discuss and debate the mind-boggling stories and win the group consensus to move your piece.
Game play: read the questions and let the conversation and laughter rip. Wacky questions: would you rather have five bottles stuck on the fingers of one hand for a year or a bucket suck to your foot for a year? "Neither" is not an option here! For the whole family: break the ice at any party and if played correctly open a unique and sometimes unexpected window into the wild imaginations of your friends and family.
Gameplay: 45 min+. For ages 13+. Any occasion: whether it’s for a birthday party, family game night, get together with some friends or for an after dinner game Would You Rather is bound to create memories and laughs.
3. Spin Master Games #ad
Spin Master Games 2014 Would You Rather Board Game #adSpin Master Games #ad
- Hundreds of Hilarious Scenarios. 160 question cards, 1 game board, 4 Player Tokens, 8 Voting Cards, 1 Player Guide. Based on justin & Dave's Best Selling Books. A game the entire Family Can Enjoy. Travel-sized Card Game.
|Brand||Spin Master Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Spin Master #ad|
4. Spin Master #ad
Would You Rather Board Game #adSpin Master #ad
- Would you rather have to wear a tuxedo made of taxidermied squirrels, or a swimsuit made of live starfish? Would you rather is outrageous, but perfectly suitable for young teens and traditional adults; Ideal for 3 or more players ages 12+.
With over 800 dilemmas to choose from, Would You Rather is a great icebreaker for parties and will have players laughing all night long;.
Easy, 8 voting cards, 1 game board, out of the box play; includes 161 Question Cards, 4 Player Tokens, 1 Player Guide. Would you rather is packed full of fun dilemmas; Guess what other plays will choose while everyone waits to see their decision.
|Brand||Spin Master #ad|
5. Zobmondo!! #ad
Pocket Travel Version, Twisted, Sick and Wrong, Zobmondo Would you Rather #adZobmondo!! #ad
- The ultimate college, drinking, road trip, dorm room party game for 4 or more players. Outrageous party game with 250 shocking questions that inspire hilarious sarcastic discussions.
Playing time: 30 or more hilarious minutes. This version has content that is very edgy. Contents: 250 "would you rather" questions, 22 Challenge Cards, 5 Category Chips, One Dry-erase game board and marker.3
3 or more Adults. Recommended for adult only. Edgy content challenges players to answer bizarre and disturbing queries. It is not for the easily squeamish and it is not appropriate for players under 18 years old.
6. Drunk Stoned or Stupid #ad
Drunk Stoned or Stupid If You Had to… A Party Game #adDrunk Stoned or Stupid #ad
- 250 cards with horrible & hilarious scenarios. Watch the video below in “related video Shorts” to see how to play! For 3+ players and ages 17+. From the creators of the adult party game, "DRUNK STONED OR STUPID". Convince the judge your card is the worst and win a point.
7. Spin Master #ad
Spin Master Games, Would You Rather…? Kinda Clean Party Edition Edition #adSpin Master #ad
- Fill in the blank, you pick the words. Expect the unexpected. Over 1000 dilemmas! outrageous choices are all part of the game! Would you rather…? kinda clean party Edition is for 3 or more players ages 16+.
A or b dilemma cards offer two different options to choose from. No batteries required.
|Brand||Spin Master #ad|
|Manufacturer||Spin Master #ad|
8. Barstool Sports #ad
Questions as Messed Up as You are, The Official Answer The Internet Party Game by KFC Radio #adBarstool Sports #ad
- The official answer the internet card Game from KFC and Feitelberg from their podcast - KFC Radio - is finally here. Answer the internet challenges people to answer uncensored hypotheticals, would you rathers, and other thought-provoking questions from the Internet.
No matter how you choose to play, game night, formally or informally, bachelor/bachelorette weekend, ati is going to be the must have item this fall/winter/holiday season for your house party, pregame, or anywhere you're hanging with your friends.
The game comes complete with the questions and rules for gameplay so you can play with friends and crown a winner. We took 500 of the best questions from the kfC Radio Podcast and the first season of Answer The Internet on YouTube, and we put 'em in a box. You can also just grab a stack and use them a conversation starter.
9. Never Have I Ever #ad
Never Have I Ever a Fun Party Card Game Ages 17+ #adNever Have I Ever #ad
- Follow the simple rules, and laugh your faces off while being rewarded for some of the worst decisions you’ve ever made. What could be better?! Inside this box are hundreds of cards that were specially designed for a memorable fun night.
Just deal the cards, answer the questions, and laugh to your friends being just as funny as you are! It’s fast, and party games out there, fun, board games, and perfect for your next game night.
Just remember: the more you’ve done, and the more you ADMIT, the better you’ll do. Of all the card games, never have i ever presents the best opportunity to learn hilarious facts about the people you THOUGHT you knew.
Now’s your chance! never have i Ever is the ultimate party game for laughing with friends about the crazy lives you’ve lived. So check your shame at the door and have fun! makes a great gift - ships directly from amazon - 550 Cards | 4 - 12+ Players | Ages 17+. Ever crack up thinking, “why did i do that?” of course you have! ever wish you could be rewarded for the most ludicrous decisions you’ve ever made? Well.